BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Eleni C.
Larkspur, CA
This foundation is thick and full coverage. It tends to make my skin oily and breaks apart on my face throughout the day. I've spoken to a lady at Mac, and she said to apply a thin layer first, let it dry, then apply more if desired. I've yet to try this because the color I have is too dark
monica v.
Maricopa, AZ
Lets just say if i could afford this I would buy this every time!! My absolute favorite foundation. Full coverage and doesn't make you feel cakey. This does not oxidise on my skin which makes it a 10 out of 10 for me!
Jess H.
Lehi, UT
This is my go to foundation. I have dry skin and the lady at Mac interoduced this to me last year. It feels great on my skin with great coverage. I feel like I am not wearing foundation. This tube last me about 6 months using it almost everyday. I also never had issues with breakouts.
Judy V.
Plainsboro
The best foundation ever!!! Goes on perfect, covers everything, looks natural and last forever because you only need a tiny amount. I have tried to use other foundations, but nothing compares. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Savannah P.
I've been a huge Mac fan for a long time now. This foundation is nice and goes on the face very smoothly. It also blends well. I did break out a little after using it though which may or may not have had to do with the foundation
Tatum L.
Cullman, AL
This foundation was okay. I bought it online. It had nice, travel friendly packaging. I didn't really like the finished look of this foundation. I read it was great for dry skin, but it's more for normal skin. I would not buy again.
Jeanette O.
This foundation is sooo good! I have dry skin and it makes my skin look so moisturized. This isn't for oily skin types. They have a good color selection. It is very blendable and goes on very smooth. I've purchased multiple times.
Chloe S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Very light weight foundation yet it gives you an amazing coverage! It doesn't look too cakey on the skin. I would say this is a semi matt finish and very long lasting! I would definitely repurchase it!
Priscilla R.
This product is medium coverage & it is recommended for the winter because the finish is very dewy. I felt like this helped a lot on my dry skin & the price was not too pricey for a MAC product
Tara H.
This is my go to foundation. I will try to switch and then I end up coming back to this one. It's got a great coverage and if you want to layer it on you can for more and more coverage as you'd like!
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??