Mac Perfume MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Chele'An D.
Dunwoody, GA
This is not my favorite foundation. I have not thrown it out but I hardly ever use it. The pro about it is that it has spf but it is very heavy. This foundation maybe be good for winter time but it is way too heavy for summer time. I am not the biggest fan.
Karina K.
Danbury, CT
Looks great on the skin but I feel like my skin gets orange wen I go out into the world...I guess it oxidised but I wish it didn't becuz it really does have a nice finish...I like to spot this one problem areas only and then use the powder on my whole face
Paloma C.
Philadelphia, PA
This was the first foundation that I have tried when I was younger . And I still use it because it has SPF15 which helps to protect your skin from the sun. I like how is goes with my skin type which I am a combination of oily and dry . It's medium coverage
Lyndsay C.
Love this foundation. For dry skin it is very heavy you don't need a lot. Definitely my go to winter foundation. It's heavy and moisturizing but doesn't leave you face feeling like it's got 10 lbs of makeup on. Buildable. Long lasting. Great coverage.
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
I wanted to a new foundation so I ended up getting the studio sculpt foundation and I really liked it . It helps with my dry skin and its medium coverage which I like. I would go back and buy this foundation because it leaves my skin smooth with no creases.
Devin M.
Garden Grove, CA
This was the very first high end product I tried. I was so excited for MAC because I heard they had the best makeup. It was like $40 I believe for this? At the time I had oily skin and I let the worker at the counter help me pick a shade. Sadly this worker was inexperienced because she picked one that was horribly off and the product itself made me a greaseball, it isn't worth the money in my opinion.
Erika Nicole E.
I've been a Mac lover for a very long time. I've used this foundation for many years and still love it. It's perfect, easy to blend/buff into the skin, doesn't leave me looking oily and doesn't settle in my large pores. I love this stuff
Leslee H.
Norman , OK
I was very unimpressed. I did everything the woman at mac said. No primer and use your fingers. (Both things shocked me) it left me cakey. Decided to try primer and a breath blender it left me cakey. Needless to say it did not work for me.
Ashton D.
This is another great foundation for dry skin,l and is very full coverage. When I use this I hardly need any concealer. It can be a little difficult to fully blend out and buff into your skin, but once you find what works for you it's a dream!
Jules B.
Rocky Point, NY
This is my ride or die foundation. It lasts incredibly long and the coverage is amazing!! Plus it smells good. I would recommend putting it on your hand before you use it and taking a little off your hand each time you put it on a spot on your face because it tends to dry quickly
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??