Mac Perfume MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Cristal B.
Wenatchee, WA
This is probably the most highly cost makeup product i own,and honestly this is worth every dollar i spent on it!i dont even need to put on powder foundation to set it or anything ,my face is oily to dry a little goes a looonngg way!makes my face look flawless everytime i use this...which is everyday!❤
Janie E.
Fort Worth, TX
This is an okay foundation, it has an okay coverage but if you are having trouble finding a correct foundation tone for your skin, MIX THIS w other foundations to find out the right tone. This is great to correctly find your tone, it all depends what color it is though. Good luck!
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
This foundation is the best! It has a beautiful glow and stay on matte. Makes my skin looks so pretty in the sun. I bought this product from Sephora. It is pricey but its totally worth it. Easy to blend with a brush or beauty blender., I would love to buy this product again!
Jacqueline N.
Delano, CA
I could tell you about this condition but I first started using it went really well and then using it again and I sorry it's just not my thing anymore Mac it's me a lot so that's my thing if you have used in and you like they were recommended to my case I didn't like it at all
Irene P.
Long Beach , CA
I would recommend this foundation to those who have dry skin like I do. It's hard to find a foundation that moisturizes your skin yet leaves a medium to full coverage. And to mention that my skin tone is very uneven!
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
This is hands down the best full coverage foundation for dry, dehydrated, and textured skin. A little goes a really long way and it gives the skin a red carpet ready look. More brands need something like this for those of us that don't necessarily want a matte finish. This deserves 10 stars!
Alea T.
Henderson, NV
Best foundation I have ever owned. I got so many compliments from so many people while wearing this. Absolutely love it. I didn't seem to get any more acne than I usually have when not wearing makeup, and does a wonderful job covering my roseacha and blemishes. However, it is a little bit cakey, so watch how much you put on. Other than that, its such a wonderful foundation.
Heather J.
McKinney , TX
While the color is beautiful and matches perfectly. My skin is very dry and this was the one recommended to me.. Wears off very quickly.. Mind you that I have only had mine about a month and it's coming out of the tube watery and chunky :/ will not be buying again.
murtie f.
I absolutely love the way it makes my face feel during and after I use it not chalky no running no clumping perfect for my sweating face I've worn it to the gym before and come out flawless definitely suggest to anyone that has not tried mac before it's worth the try
Chele'An D.
Dunwoody, GA
This is not my favorite foundation. I have not thrown it out but I hardly ever use it. The pro about it is that it has spf but it is very heavy. This foundation maybe be good for winter time but it is way too heavy for summer time. I am not the biggest fan.
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??