BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Bernadette A.
Signal Hill, CA
I love this foundation a lot. It had a slightly dewy finish and has really full coverage. It's kind of like a mousse or gel consistency from the tube and it applies really nicely. I like the packaging since its a squeeze bottle, I typically like squeeze bottles or pumps. Every time I wore this foundation I always received a ton of compliments saying that my skin looked flawless. I would definitely recommend this foundation to others.
Juvilyn I.
San Francisco, CA
This foundation did not work for me! It made my skin feel so dry, and it looked patchy on my skin. ALSO, the next day, I started to break out. It was way too heavy on my skin, and it is sooooo creamy. I do not recommend this to anyone with dry, sensitive skin because you will not like the outcome.
Angie M.
Monroeville, PA
Great coverage but this foundation smells terrible and oxidized a few shades darker. It also has terrible flash back when taking pictures. My neck and arms look like normal skin and my face looks like a ghost which is a shame because it is such a nice formula it feels almost like a gel
Cristal B.
Wenatchee, WA
This is probably the most highly cost makeup product i own,and honestly this is worth every dollar i spent on it!i dont even need to put on powder foundation to set it or anything ,my face is oily to dry a little goes a looonngg way!makes my face look flawless everytime i use this...which is everyday!❤
Janie E.
Fort Worth, TX
This is an okay foundation, it has an okay coverage but if you are having trouble finding a correct foundation tone for your skin, MIX THIS w other foundations to find out the right tone. This is great to correctly find your tone, it all depends what color it is though. Good luck!
Irene P.
Long Beach , CA
I would recommend this foundation to those who have dry skin like I do. It's hard to find a foundation that moisturizes your skin yet leaves a medium to full coverage. And to mention that my skin tone is very uneven!
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
This is hands down the best full coverage foundation for dry, dehydrated, and textured skin. A little goes a really long way and it gives the skin a red carpet ready look. More brands need something like this for those of us that don't necessarily want a matte finish. This deserves 10 stars!
Jacqueline N.
Delano, CA
I could tell you about this condition but I first started using it went really well and then using it again and I sorry it's just not my thing anymore Mac it's me a lot so that's my thing if you have used in and you like they were recommended to my case I didn't like it at all
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
This foundation is the best! It has a beautiful glow and stay on matte. Makes my skin looks so pretty in the sun. I bought this product from Sephora. It is pricey but its totally worth it. Easy to blend with a brush or beauty blender., I would love to buy this product again!
Alea T.
Henderson, NV
Best foundation I have ever owned. I got so many compliments from so many people while wearing this. Absolutely love it. I didn't seem to get any more acne than I usually have when not wearing makeup, and does a wonderful job covering my roseacha and blemishes. However, it is a little bit cakey, so watch how much you put on. Other than that, its such a wonderful foundation.
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??