BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Jessica C.
Maple Valley, WA
I've been using MAC's Studio Sculpt in NW15 or NC15 for a few years now. The formula is hydrating and dries fairly matte. The coverage is medium / full depending on how much you apply. The product goes on evenly, blends well and stays put. I have combination skin and my nose tends to get dry so finding a foundation that is both moisturizing and covers easily is very important. MAC's Studio Sculpt liquid is a solid, reliable product that I can use any day and end up with the same look/feel on my skin.
Ariel P.
Evanston, IL
I both love and hate this foundation. It is really hard to find something that matches my complexion do well and this does exactly that. It also gives me that full coverage I do desperately think I need to cover my dark acne scars. The bad news is that I'm highly oily so within 2 to 3 hours I look like I spent the day in a sauna. When I use powder I can literally see my pores caking and clogging up with the powder and fountain mix. As someone that doesn't like powder I'm not going to purchase this again.
Jennifer M.
When I do use this foundation, it blends out really easily and isn't too heavy on my face! I'd definitely say that it is medium to full coverage and for normal or combination skin.
Shelby R.
I was gifted this foundation so I'm not quite sure what the price is on it. I have an oily T Zone and live in South Texas so from experience it's not the best for warm weather, I did get some shine which was easy to blot off but still for a department store foundation you'd hope to avoid a problem like that. I'd repurchase especially for the fall time when its a bit cooler down here. I also needed to go a shade darker than my normal Mac shade.
alycia r.
Jacksonville, FL
I loved the way this foundation applied to my skin. I have dry skin so the girl at the MAC store suggested this formula for me. She matched me to my perfect color and i loved how dewy it made me look! However after a few days of using it, I started breaking out really bad. I wasn't sure if it was the foundation or not, so after my skin cleared up, I started using this product again, and yet again, broke out. It was very unfortunate as i loved every other aspect of the foundation, but it wasn't very full coverage and I don't want my foundation creating problems with my skin.
Valeria M.
Sanford, FL
I have a love hate relationship with this foundation. It works great with my dry skin, it looks great in person and on camera. The reason I say I have mix feelings about this is because it feels so thick on my skin and I hate that feeling. I do however put up with it form time to time because it does look really good in pictures. I don't if I'll be repurchasing though.
Emely A.
This product is great if your looking for a foundation the gives you medium to full coverage. With this foundation you receive a long lasting matte finish to the face. Personally i would NOT purchase this again simply because it has come to my knowledge the MAC Cosmetics is not cruelty free. It is a preference of mine that i use cruelty free makeup.
Hayley M.
North Lima, OH
Obsessed with this foundation because it's a perfect medium between dewy and matte. The finish it leaves is flawless and it's perfect for people that want to have that airbrush look. A little bit of product goes a long way and I think it's very reasonably priced in comparison to their other foundations. I do, however, recommend that you apply the foundation with a synthetic brush instead of a beauty blender because I found that the beauty blender doesn't evenly distribute the product.
Hana L.
Don't love this stuff, not because it's bad, but because I like other stuff out there better. It goes on a little too oily for me. I never reach for this, but that might just be because the shade I own is way too dark. Like 3 shades too dark. Maybe the lack of stars should be given to the lady at the counter who "matched" me instead!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
I have a very bitter sweet relationship with this product. I love the coverage it provides and it lasted all day!! The only issue I had was that it made me have the worst break out of my life!!! I will not purchase this product again even though it does exactly what it says. I have dry skin so maybe that was part of the issue
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??