BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Jacqueline H.
Brownsville , TX
This foundation is perfect for any person that has dry skin! It is creamy and it's not a full coverage foundation but it does have great coverage. It keeps the skin looking fresh and moisturizer. I recommend it for anyone that has dry skin.
Ady P.
I bought this one a while back, I really did not like it, maybe because of my skin type, tje make up would turn so oily, and the foundation would lind of crack up! For my face type I would not buy it! I mean my face is not oily at all.
Araceli A.
Aurora , CO
I like this foundation but i would love it if it wouldn't turn orange. It oxidises and doesn’t look how you expect it to. I wouldn’t recommend for dry skin, it would leave me dry patches.
Ana D.
Los Angeles, CA
I've used this foundation for. We two years now. It's full coverage and it truly stays on. It's a bit heavier so best used when going out or photo-shoots because the coverage is great and long lasting.
Connie C.
This foundation goes on smoothly and never dried out my skin. I love this stuff! Just not the most affordable. I have dry skin and it worked great with moisturizer beforehand.
mireya m.
I currently have this foundation and i love it ive used it for years now, and i think its a great foundation but its time for me to switch it up. the thing i don't like about this foundation is that i find its not full coverage, it also does not last for a long time, the foundation moves around losing the amount of coverage you get. the finish has a semi shiny kind of finish not too much its a great finish for a natural look
Christine S.
Ingalls
If your looking for a light to medium coverage with an SPF this stuff is great . The only thing I would have to say is that you must use a blending sponge or a blending brush.
olga p.
Bronx, NY
this is the first foundation I can really depend on. I have tried so many other brands with no luck of shade matching or lasting. I use this in shade nw15 and it works all year round for me. I try not to purposely tan. I also pair it with either the mineral finishing powder in light plus or the pro long wear full coverage powder in nw43 in the summer when I get a slight tan.i feel this has a natural finish for me I do I have normal to dry skin. FYI Always exfoliate and use a good moisturizer for a great foundation finish.
Jessica C.
Maple Valley, WA
I've been using MAC's Studio Sculpt in NW15 or NC15 for a few years now. The formula is hydrating and dries fairly matte. The coverage is medium / full depending on how much you apply. The product goes on evenly, blends well and stays put. I have combination skin and my nose tends to get dry so finding a foundation that is both moisturizing and covers easily is very important. MAC's Studio Sculpt liquid is a solid, reliable product that I can use any day and end up with the same look/feel on my skin.
Ariel P.
Evanston, IL
I both love and hate this foundation. It is really hard to find something that matches my complexion do well and this does exactly that. It also gives me that full coverage I do desperately think I need to cover my dark acne scars. The bad news is that I'm highly oily so within 2 to 3 hours I look like I spent the day in a sauna. When I use powder I can literally see my pores caking and clogging up with the powder and fountain mix. As someone that doesn't like powder I'm not going to purchase this again.
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??