BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Felicia E.
Marcus hook, PA
I'm not exactly impressed with the MAC product, some of its ok, but the foundations do not seem to work well with all skin types even if a certain kind says it does. This made my skin so oily, and I have serious dry skin problems at times. Its not worth the amount of money it costs to me.
Christen L.
Fort Worth, TX
I absolutely love using this foundation. It feels so light when it is applied. You don't feel like you are caking on make up. Medium-high coverage depending on your application, and it is so great because you feel like your skin can still breathe
Natayai C.
Detroit, MI
If you're into a heavier foundation with 110% coverage, this is the product for you. It's super long lasting and always makes me look airbrushed. A little definitely goes a long way with this stuff. I only use 1 or 2 pumps of it and it covers my entire face and neck perfectly.
Keeana C.
Beaumont, TX
I Really Love This Foundation. It's A Great Buildable Foundation And Very Nice Coverage. It Goes On Smooth And It's Hydrating. However, It Does Make Me Feel Some-What Greasy When I Put It On And I Constantly Have To Shake It Because It Settles. Other Than That I Really Like It.
Jessica M.
Levittown, NY
My go to foundation. Helps cover those unwanted red spots and doesn't dry my skin. Stays on all day. Definitely worth the money and the color matches my skin perfectly. It's nice under other make up too no clumping up. I would recommend this to anyone that has the occasional blemish or imperfection to correct.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
I like this but I don't love this. It's pretty thick in consistency. It's great for full coverage... For me, I just feel like it would look cakey as it wears through the day.
Yudelmys P.
Hazleton, PA
I love this foundation. It's so hydrating and a little dewy on my face. It's awesome for dry skin and it's medium to full coverage and it's Buildable I recommend this product to people with dry and combination skin.
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a very creamy, max heavy coverage foundation. This is not for someone who wants just a light coverage foundation, you're getting maximum results with this. It's not so much heavy on the skin, but it's not a light feeling.
Mallory M.
Mac breaks me out extremely bad!!! It's more of a temporary makeup for special occasions such as photo shoots, weddings, prom etc...
The coverage is wonderful but my skin doesn't react well with it if I use it daily.
Momokhan O.
River Grove, IL
It's very great foundation for me . I have been used & I still using love it love it & I always recommend it to all my followers & all ladies . It's great for dry skin & oily even the coverage is perfect I love it & you will love it guys.
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??