BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Cassandra P.
Great coverage. Lasts about 6 hours, but rubs off easily onto clothes if you don't let it sit for a bit.
Ingrid M.
Sobral- ce Brazil
Amo tudo da Mac, os produtos são ótimos , o meu gosto de todos que já testei a Mac é a melhor
Saidee J.
Stays put all day!!!! Hides imperfections and goes on nice and smooth. Love, would buy again.
Jodie B.
Dawley, Telford
Absolutely love! Thick, full coverage and one of my favourite foundations, easy to apply.
So nice really pretty heard loads of good things about it want it so bad and can't wait
fatmaelzahraa o.
alexandria
Beautiful product I love it very much which is my favorite thank you very very match 😍😍
Marit L.
Love this! It really fits to people who has dry skin, and doesn't dry up my skin at all!
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??