Mac Perfume MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Karol M.

I am in love with this base its result is really amazing, no more need not live always have her around would not trade for any other
Márleca P.
UNja la piel grasa,pero es un buen producto tal vez para usar en climas frios ya que en calidos y en pieles grasas se puede derretir.
Margrét A.
My dry skin loves this foundation. Definetely feels the smoothest on these sensitive skin days, without irritating it or looking dry.
Fabiola C.
Extremely good product it actually covers everything even tattoos and it stays all day and even in hot weather. Super recommended
Gemma S.
I am a massive fan of MAC however this foundation doesn’t do it for me. The smell is very off putting and is a thick consistency
Karla M.
Mac Perfume MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation
Tiene buena cobertura , pero no trata con profundidad a la piel grasa :(
Jaqui V.
Lima , Lima
La base es buena con cobertura media, se siente algo pesada en la piel y hace un poco de grumo, no es de mis favoritas
Bri♓ R.
Guelph, ON
Sculpt a perfect complextion and poreless finish with tjis perfect dreamy liquid foundation tjat brightens your skin
Edijane M.
Simplesmente maravilhosa amei!!! Cobertura perfeita!! Uso e recomendo. Muito maravilhosa!!! Apaixonada por ela!!
Megan R.
Amazing foundation for the summer, gives your skin a nice hydration and has amazing coverage for any skin type
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??