BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Aryane O.
Minas gerais, Muriaé, João xxlll
Otimo adoro super recommendo gosto muito pra caramba! Alem de ser um otimo produto sua embalagem desperta mais seguranca e foco na hora de desfrutalo
Kelly B.
I do love this foundation I have forever used this! Easy to apply and a very creamy consistency! It's lasts for ages as a little goes a long way!
This is an amazing product and i mix it with some oil drops to make it a little more moisturizing. It is a good price. I would recomend this.
Stephanie W.
kamloops, BC
awesome product I love it kind of a bit thicker/heavier coverage than I prefer but the colour matches perfectly and you can blend it out👌
Valentina U.
Toronto
Excellent product
Love the product. This Mac Perfume Studio Sculpt is perfect for the skin. Is not too oily and the cover is very smooth
Jenna T.
Windsor, ON
Coverage was so great it was pricey though but I guess it’s worth it in the end although It was a bit to dry for me so I won’t buy agian
Fiona C.
Ireland
Great for a dry skin, doesn't really dry down without a powder. Provides a medium coverage. Lost one star as it tranfers onto clothes. Y
Jemma S.
Peterborough
This foundation really moisturizer aswell as gives you the full coverage! It softens your pores so your face is as smooth as a baby's!
Márleca P.
UNja la piel grasa,pero es un buen producto tal vez para usar en climas frios ya que en calidos y en pieles grasas se puede derretir.
Margrét A.
My dry skin loves this foundation. Definetely feels the smoothest on these sensitive skin days, without irritating it or looking dry.
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??