BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Holly A.
This is full coverage and does look great on the skin however it does feel heavy and the smell isn't too great either
The colour match is very good and the packaging is cute
I would recommend it to others However not to someone who was on a budget as its on the pricey side
Rachel C.
Islay, Scotland
I didn't actually love this product as I thought it was too heavy on my skin. I felt like this produced rubbed off my skin easily and was not long lasting although did give full coverage. I wouldn't recommend to others.
BOUTH A.
this is the first foundation I can really depend on. I have tried so many other brands with no luck of shade matching or lasting. I use this in shade nw15 and it works all year round for me. I try not to purposely tan. I also pair it with either the mineral finishing powder in light plus or the pro long wear full coverage powder in nw43 in the summer when I get a slight tan.i feel this has a natural finish for me I do I have normal to dry skin. FYI Always exfoliate and use a good moisturizer for a great foundation finish.
mariana s.
muriae minas gerais
Ainda não tive a oportunidade de experimentar mas pelas resenhas que eu já vi parece ser um Produto excelente de alta qualidade e espero muito em breve poder experimentar e assim poder comentar pra vocês Minha experiência com esse produto
Glenda M.
This is one of the best foundations for full coverage, and still feel light weight.

It was easy to apply, I prefer to use a beautyblender. Its more of a matte foundation, and yes id buy this again!

Giulia B.
Even if this foundation is more on the pricier side, i would recommend it to all that need a bit more coverage. this foundation not only is awesome because it has sun protection integrated, but it really does a good job at covering most small imperfections.
Alissa V.
It's described as a full coverage foundation but it is not. It is a medium coverage foundation and doesn't cover up acne scars, pimpels or other things. The gel formula didn't smooth out the texture of my skin and it made me break out so I didn't finish the bottle. The color nc42 was btw really yellow.
Vicky T.
Amazing, i love it, its light weight, it coverage is good. Its not really heavy on the skin, it works for every skin, is you are dry, oily or mix it will work for you
Paloma A.
Really good foundation a little dry but have a good covered and color, I recommend if you have a hydrated skin and no acne problems haha good product, good presentation but not to good finished at skin
Laura C.
Innisfil
Good for using in the morning when you are planning on heading out with the kids. Sometimes we for get the spf but with it already there your good to go. And affordable.
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??