BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Jeremiah P.
Calgary
This is my everyday foundation. I tend to reach for this more as it give me a dewy finish. I love this with the mac radiance primer just for the extra glow. It has build able coverage and I very highly recommend.
soleida j.
Montreal
I've just used this product tonight for a special event, shade NC25. I feel very neutral about it. I have a combination skin, it's a creamy but whippy foundation so it doesn't look oily. It doesn't spread well so you have to put a lot to cover all your face. It stays put a long time, good coverage. I would not buy it again because for a high end product there was nothing special about it. Just a good product for a drugstore price... (sorry)
Hetal L.
I have been using this for 2 years now, haven't felt like trying new or different brand, it gives good coverage, it lasts on for a really long time and gives a natural look. I love this product truly.
Ellie V.
Anfield, Liverpool
This foundation had a lovely coverage and was very easy to apply but with me having oily skin it got oily and shiny very quickly. I found the shades were more towards the yellow side of tones (perfect for me but might not be for others) I am going to give it another go however and try baking etc with it to test its longevity.
Sarah H.
Beautiful full coverage foundation, really easy to build without becoming cakey and makes it really easy to blend out cream contours or concealers. It works well on my very dry skin by not drying it out throughout the day. Although it is quite a full coverage foundation you do have to use a lot of it to get an even skin tone throughout the face and fully cover any blemishes.
I have been a MAC fan for 3 years now and was so disappointed in this particular product. Not only does it NOT make a difference in its 'claim' to prevent shine, but it also made me break out over and over again. I thought it was just a coincidence that I would break out
Jessie S.
I purchased this after I realized Prolongwear felt too drying. Well this one was just pure grease. It felt like a thicker mask than Prolongwear. I applied a tiny amount during the winter. I wish I returned it right away I feel as if I'm stuck with it. Went back to Prolongwear
Stacey V.
Amsterdam
Great coverage and they have tons of colours. I didn't like the silicones (effect?) in it, because of this the foundation just glides off my oily skin. It's also a bit too thick for my liking. I can understand that someone with dry skin and who loves full coverage love this.
Kaisi V.
This is one of my all time favorite foundations, it has such good coverage and stays on my face all day long. It is a bit heavy on your skin but I don't mind that. The finish is satin which makes it look extra flawless. If you want full coverage then definitely try this!!
Julia M.
Sherwood Park
I have extremely dry skin and this foundation works great .I am so happy I tried it. Its full coverage. If you have dry skin this is perfect for you. I found it is very light weight. For this foundation a little goes a long way . I would 100% recommend this product.
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??