Mac Perfume MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
o o.
Although this product does offers good coverage and long lasting it dries out the skin very easily and also tends to leave a lot of creases on the face even after baking. I would recommend this product to others but not for individuals with dry skin such as mine.
Estefania B.
Etobicoke, ON
love love this foundation. best one i try lately. So easy to apply and you dont need much product; its so lightweight;the price its worth it, i paid more money for products that are much cheap in quality. I've been recommending this product to all my friends lately
Brooke C.
Slave Lake, AB
Lightest shade is a bit dark for me but was able to pull it off during summer. I like that it has SPF in it so I don't burn. It applied nicely. It was a thicker foundation so I used a brush to apply. It was fairly long lasting. Not quite sweat proof but overall I was happy and will repurchase.
Allex D.
Love love love it ! Amazing coverage and really easy to blend. It is a very heavy foundation which isn't always a bad thing, it last all day for me but the bottle itself lasted me a week and a half using it every day , I would recommend this to anyone due to it has an amazing finish to it.
Lauren B.
Droitwich, Worcestershire
I really enjoy using this product. I find that it is dewy but not as long lasting as the other Mac products. Depending on the coverage you want it is relatively light weight. Easy to apply and easy to blend!
Kimberley T.
This foundation is a little too thick for my liking. It does last all day though. It's good for dry skin or combination i'd say. It does feel very heavy on the face. If your into thicker foundations i would recommend.
trish l.
I used to use mac a lot before but now I want to try something new and something animal cruelty free . Mac is lovey and leaves my face flawless along with the mac concealer but it does tend to crease
Marsha S.
I am on the fence about this product. It is easy to apply and does come with medium coverage. However, for those with dry or combination skin like mine, the foundation would look a bit dry upon first application.
Ashleigh S.
This is my go to foundation. Amazing coverage and can get in dewy or Matte for anybody who likes a change. This lasts all day and has lovely undertones. Would defiantly recommend.
Jeremiah P.
This is my everyday foundation. I tend to reach for this more as it give me a dewy finish. I love this with the mac radiance primer just for the extra glow. It has build able coverage and I very highly recommend.
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??