BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Chloe E.
Balsall Common , Coventry
The colour match was really good. I use NC15 and it’s a perfect shade for my skin. I wouldn’t say it’s a full or even a medium coverage more a light coverage but it goes on so smooth and easy. No clumping and it’s a relatively good price.
SAIMA S.
bradford
This foundation is the best, this is my favourite foundation. It’s a matte finish and pros about this is that I don’t get break outs and for my skin it’s light and I’m always buying this foundation. MY NUMBER ONE FAVOURITE!!!!!!!!
Poppy D.
Merseyside , Liverpool
Used to be my holy grail foundation, as I have redness and this seemed to be the only foundation to cover everything even my redness. It’s a very full coverage foundation but doesn’t feel too heavy! I would definitely recommend to someone who has a lot of blemishes/redness/dark spots they want to hide as this foundation will definitely cover them
Laila G.
sharjah
its good foundation ...... its hv medium covrage its dewy finish... its feel very light on skin ..... its creamy and hydrating and gel based foundation... its gud for normal to dry skin and for mature skin.
K.Tea C.
Kingston, ON
This has been my everyday foundation for a couple months now. It does catch of dry spots so it's important to exfoliate and moisturize before use. I really likes the finish that it gives which is very natural. It also lasts a good while on the skin and doesn't wear off in patches.
Caitlin |.
Wellington Place, Hastings
I love the coverage of this foundation the only downside is it slides of my nose but that could be to me not using a setting spray or the correct primer, I love the finished looks just wish it stayed on my nose, I can't wait to try a different mac foundation
Marsha S.
Paris
I am on the fence about this product. It is easy to apply and does come with medium coverage. However, for those with dry or combination skin like mine, the foundation would look a bit dry upon first application.
Ashleigh S.
This is my go to foundation. Amazing coverage and can get in dewy or Matte for anybody who likes a change. This lasts all day and has lovely undertones. Would defiantly recommend.
Amy L.
Fantastic product, goes on nice and smooth and works well with my skin being a little dry and a little oily, nice simple packaging and the brand also had a wide range of colours which is good.
Lauren B.
London
I’d find it hard to believe that any make up lover hasn’t tried this product before. Fantastic product for full coverage however I do NOT like smell of it at all
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??