Mac Perfume MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Alex C.
This foundation is what I use daily and use a lot of I love it it has great coverage
Fareena H.
Avenel , NJ
Really nice moisturizing foundation for all skin types, good coverage and nice fjnish
Noemi M.
Charlotte , NC
Me gusta tiene buena cobertura, dura todo el día y me hidrata la piel me encantan
Korrin A.
Westerly, RI
Great product which isn't too strong or musty. Clean scent for everyday wear
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
This foundation is full coverage and works great for oily skin and red tones
Sara G.
York, PA
Love the feel and coverage one of my go-to brands in foundation. Love it!!!
Cate M.
I really didn’t enjoy this foundation. It was recommended for me as the best for my dry skin but I didn’t work at all. It was especially expensive and totally not worth it, in my opinion. It wasted up really quickly and the tube hardly lasted me a month. It grabbed at my dry skin and made that extra hard to conceal and, at parts around my nose, it wouldn’t take to my skin, even with all of the prep I did before, such as using the Fix + prep and prime spray recommended to me with this foundation, and moisturizing primer.
Jade T.
Great for dry skin but would not advise for oily skin at all, very full coverage which is good as a little really goes a long way, the packaging is brilliant as you can really get every last drop out of it, I have even cut the tube in half to get the remaining bits that won’t squeeze out which you can’t do with the glass bottle foundations,
TutorGirl➰ H.
Bought this when I was a lot younger and thought buying Mac products made me cool. Never use it. Not even my colour. Good for combination skin but beware if you’re super dry it’s not the best for you. I wouldn’t buy it again but would buy other Mac ones again
Chloe E.
Balsall Common , Coventry
The colour match was really good. I use NC15 and it’s a perfect shade for my skin. I wouldn’t say it’s a full or even a medium coverage more a light coverage but it goes on so smooth and easy. No clumping and it’s a relatively good price.
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??