Mac Perfume MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Naomy R.
Florence, AZ
First of all, I live on this foundation! It's perfect for dry skin, not only that but I have psoriasis and it works perfect and wears for a full day of sweat and mommy activities I highly recommend this foundation, as you can see from my picture upload I'm due for a new tube!
Brianna L.
The mac liquid foundation is a really nice foundation for those with oily skin. I'm 75% Puerto Rican so my skin tends to be oily and after applying this foundation I'm convinced I can cover anything. It has a real natural look and dosent make you look like Casper the friendly ghost. First time user but definitely will use again.
Sneha S.
This foundation was just like butter and very high coverage in face .it will cover all imperfections.it last for 8 hr and it's pretty enough.it is dewy finish and that is very helpful to every one .i will recommend to everyone.
Alissia L.
This foundation is lightweight but still gives medium to full coverage. It's hydrating which is awesome for dry skin! It has SPF 15, so it's great for the summer. Also does not give flashback despite containing SPF. It blends easily & gives a flawless finish. MAC offers a decent shade range which is always a plus.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
This is my go to foundation! Now that I'm getting older I really need a more full coverage foundation. I love that the coverage is buildable so if there is a day I don't need as much coverage I can blend it with a lotion. It has amazing staying power and doesn't look cakey or crease while providing full coverage.
Talia M.
Charlotte, NC
 Geared to normal, dry, and mature skin. I would not recommend to those with oily skin.

Pros: Medium coverage, satin finish, hydrating, SPF, product lasts 2 years

Cons: Not enough dark shades, have to use the right primers to obtain the satin finish, not very easy to blend
Felicia E.
Marcus hook, PA
I'm not exactly impressed with the MAC product, some of its ok, but the foundations do not seem to work well with all skin types even if a certain kind says it does. This made my skin so oily, and I have serious dry skin problems at times. Its not worth the amount of money it costs to me.
Natayai C.
Detroit, MI
If you're into a heavier foundation with 110% coverage, this is the product for you. It's super long lasting and always makes me look airbrushed. A little definitely goes a long way with this stuff. I only use 1 or 2 pumps of it and it covers my entire face and neck perfectly.
Keeana C.
Beaumont, TX
I Really Love This Foundation. It's A Great Buildable Foundation And Very Nice Coverage. It Goes On Smooth And It's Hydrating. However, It Does Make Me Feel Some-What Greasy When I Put It On And I Constantly Have To Shake It Because It Settles. Other Than That I Really Like It.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
I like this but I don't love this. It's pretty thick in consistency. It's great for full coverage... For me, I just feel like it would look cakey as it wears through the day.
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??