BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Leica L.
Raleigh
I have this in the shade NC 20 and I have oily combo skin. I find it has a matte finish and medium coverage. I can still see my freckles when wearing this. Every time I use this, I find that it breaks up. I've tried different primers and no primers and the results are always the same. I also find the need to itch my face when I put this on and it irritates my skin.
Celinda C.
When I first began to do makeup I did use this on some of my clients and it is a good foundation. It is so easy to apply since it does come in a tube. What I like most about his product is that you know how much product you're squeezing out because the tube has a small hole at the end so you're able to see exactly how much is on your beauty blender. The smell itself is good.
Maria S.
This has become my go to foundation. I really like that it feels practically invisible, but it provides great coverage. I have some redness and dry skin and this makes covers all that. Finding the right shade was super easy. I highly recommend visiting the MAC counter and letting the ladies try this on you.
Naomy R.
Florence, AZ
First of all, I live on this foundation! It's perfect for dry skin, not only that but I have psoriasis and it works perfect and wears for a full day of sweat and mommy activities I highly recommend this foundation, as you can see from my picture upload I'm due for a new tube!
Leslee H.
Norman , OK
I was very unimpressed. I did everything the woman at mac said. No primer and use your fingers. (Both things shocked me) it left me cakey. Decided to try primer and a breath blender it left me cakey. Needless to say it did not work for me.
Brianna L.
castalia
The mac liquid foundation is a really nice foundation for those with oily skin. I'm 75% Puerto Rican so my skin tends to be oily and after applying this foundation I'm convinced I can cover anything. It has a real natural look and dosent make you look like Casper the friendly ghost. First time user but definitely will use again.
Sneha S.
Naperville
This foundation was just like butter and very high coverage in face .it will cover all imperfections.it last for 8 hr and it's pretty enough.it is dewy finish and that is very helpful to every one .i will recommend to everyone.
Alissia L.
This foundation is lightweight but still gives medium to full coverage. It's hydrating which is awesome for dry skin! It has SPF 15, so it's great for the summer. Also does not give flashback despite containing SPF. It blends easily & gives a flawless finish. MAC offers a decent shade range which is always a plus.
Kristen F.
Clinton, MA
This is my go to foundation! Now that I'm getting older I really need a more full coverage foundation. I love that the coverage is buildable so if there is a day I don't need as much coverage I can blend it with a lotion. It has amazing staying power and doesn't look cakey or crease while providing full coverage.
Talia M.
Charlotte, NC
 Geared to normal, dry, and mature skin. I would not recommend to those with oily skin.

Pros: Medium coverage, satin finish, hydrating, SPF, product lasts 2 years

Cons: Not enough dark shades, have to use the right primers to obtain the satin finish, not very easy to blend
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??