BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Diana A.
Los Angeles, CA
This for me does not work, causes really bad breakouts. I had to toss a full bottle because of this
Michelle G.
Los Angeles, CA
Too heavy for me and and too dewy. It has great coverage but I can't use it for me it doesn't work.
April O.
Lompoc, CA
Mac perfume and foundation omg let me tell u what winders this product has done and it affordable.
Amy P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this MAC foundation. It's light on your skin which is super important in the Arizona heat!!!
Tatyana B.
Riviera Beach, FL
This spreads nice and easily it doesn't have such a strong smell and it's not heavy on your skin
Alejandra S.
Pico Rivera , CA
This foundation is full coverage and perfect for dry skin since it is a gel based foundation!
Gisvet D.
I love my mac foundation my face just looks flawless , I would not trade it for anything else
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV
Favorite foundation. Great coverage and consistency. Blends seamlessly. Perfect for dry skin
Leslie G.
Brownsville, TX
Although it is full coverage, the formula causes it to move around throughout the day.
Fareena H.
Avenel, NJ
Really nice moisturizing foundation for all skin types, good coverage and nice fjnish
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??