BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
marivette g.
egg harbor township
i love mac... i love this foundation... it lasts long all day... super full coverage and it looks flawless
Luisana H.
MIAMI, FL
I use this product and its very cooooool, It has great coverage and I would buy again without any problem.
Shyanne D.
Is very pale on skin no matter the colour you are skin wise. Could use improvement on dryness and colour.
Adamarys O.
Deltona, FL
It work for my skin type and stay the hold day. It's one of my best investment! I recommend this product
Nataly C.
Long Beach, CA
This product is great but can be drying at times but so far it is pretty good and gives you a great look.
Marisol A.
Deja la piel muy fresca y no queda como mascara la base, se difumina muy bien y queda una piel bonita.
Fernanda O.
¡Una de las mejores! Simplemente me encanta, quedo perfecto con mi tono de piel, super recomendando💚💙
Kat L.
Bellingham, WA
This is one of my favorite foundations. It looks great on my skin and lasts all day. Great coverage.
Amy P.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this MAC foundation. It's light on your skin which is super important in the Arizona heat!!!
April O.
Lompoc, CA
Mac perfume and foundation omg let me tell u what winders this product has done and it affordable.
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??