Mac Perfume MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Aneesa K.
This was horibble. Made my face look so cakey and super dry. After using my richest moisturizer this still fell short.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO
Makes my face like i don't have any acne and stuff . really helpful when i go out and people thinks my face is beautiful
Tiffany A.
Brooklyn, NY
This foundation was completely awesome. It has a great matte finish and matches my skin tone perfectly. I'm in love. ♡
patricia s.
Muy grasosa. Cobertura de media a ligera. Siento que es mejor utilizarla junto al polvo o compacto de la misma marca
Irely A.
This is the best there is around I have dry skin with some blemishes and it covers very good definitely recommend it
Pamela R.
Warner Robins, GA
Decomps on my face when using a beauty blender that is damp to put it on only dry brush or beauty blender will work
Ina N.
San Antonio, TX
If I need more coverage I use this product! Little goes long way, It's very thick so you don't need Koch products!
Ashley F.
Eagan, MN
Best foundation I have eva used so far!! It have the perfect amount of coverage and doesn't look oily on my skin.
M C.
I always go back to this when my skin feels dry. It's a gel consistency with a new satin finish. Medium coverage
Emaan S.
This foundation is great and has so much coverage however it is a bit too heavy and has a very pungent smell
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??