BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Natasha A.
Bronx, NY
Love it full coverage
Inexpensive . Its worth 27$
It last super long a little goes a long way gives your face a nice glow to
Brittany C.
Madison, TN
This foundation looked amazing on the skin but it broke me out immediately! I wouldn't Recommend if you have sensitive skin.
Sarah N.
Wilmington, NC
This is a great foundation for very good coverage, it is thick and covers everything. This price is not bad for this brand.
Christina N.
San Diego, CA
I'm not a Mac fan. It left my face super Cakey and felt too heavy. I felt like it looked chunky and just wasn't my thing.
Tania R.
Kansas City, MO
I don't really like the texture of this,really oily so I would not recommend for oily skin. And also makes you look cakey
Erica N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Perfect for taking selfies while laying back... Studio Sculpt photographs great! No embarrassing ghost face in ur photos.
Kaylea A.
Clearfork , WV
Kinda thick. Broke out with red sores every time I used it. It covers really good. Everybody's skin is different though.
MacKenzie B.
Reedsburg, WI
Love this product and the way it feels on my skin. Plus with the spf I do not worry about staying out of the sun so much.
Valerie T.
Kissimmee, FL
This foundation is very good for people with dry skin and for those who wish to have full coverage. Highly recommended.
michelle h.
Aurora, CO
Makes my face like i don't have any acne and stuff . really helpful when i go out and people thinks my face is beautiful
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??