BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Daniela M.
Great foundation I have pretty good skin and don't need something to heavy and this works perfectly for me ūüėć and it last a long time
Bianca M.
I really dislike mac foundations. I've tried many of them and they all feel too thick and heavy even when I apply very little of it.
Christina W.
Keene, NH
This foundation is great for medium coverage! It is harder to blend because it is a gel formula but I love the long lasting results!
virgen R.
Bronx, NY
Love the mac product and how they are very effective and how they don't over dry your face and how they make your face look and feel
Karly J.
Hillsboro , OR
I love this foundation! I ha e really dry skin so I can't usually wear full coverage foundations. It this one is absolutely amazing!
Daysy L.
I tried this foundation since 2013 and wow it made wonders in my face i like a lot Mac but like we know it is a very espensive make up
Zoe M.
Hixson, TN
This is a great foundation for dry skin! My favorite way to use it is with MAC face and body foundation! It makes it last all day!
Kim P.
Hanahan, SC
It's okay. Nothing exciting. I mix with another foundation brand because i feel the color fades. Probably will not purchase again.
Noemi O.
Sunnyside, WA
Have used this foundation for over 10years, it helped improve my skin. Love the consistency and coverage it lrvides. Long lasting
Adriana G.
Milwaukee, WI
This foundation is full coverage and it made my skin look flawless! I loved that it covered many of my blemishes and redness.
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??