BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Angela G.
This is a very heavy product with extreme coverage. It's a great foundation for an event lasting all day, if you're okay with wearing heavy makeup.
Felicia H.
I found this foundation to be thicker on my skin and feel caked on even when not much was used. It also wiped off very easily throughout the day.
keismar carolina a.
Doral, FL
Perfecta para piel normal, no funciona en piel mixta o grasa. Saca muchos brillos en la zona T. Funciona en piel normal y deja un aspecto jugoso.
Giselle G.
I remember having this foundation a long time ago and not being a huge fan. It sort of made me look greasy and cakey. I was not a big fan of it.
JANET M.
CHICAGO, IL
It's ok I guess if you don't have much to cover. definitely not for full coverage I have some acne scars and blemishes and it just doesn't cut it
Rachel T.
Yakima, WA
Overpriced and not the best coverage. After a while even with a primer it seems to get Cakey on my face but then
Again everyone is different
Meiza Z.
Tampa, FL
This foundation is not working for a oily faces :(
use it for a while but did not work for me, I recommend not use if your skin is oily.
Jessie A.
His is great but only for glam nights. I find it too thick for every day wear but I do love it for a dramatics look. It is FULL coverage.
emily P.
newark
Love this foundation once you prime than you have done this my face is a combination and it's great I love to use this it's long lasting
Mila F.
Philadelphia, PA
I felt like this was very mask like and heavy and also just made me feel like I was putting ingredients on my skin that kept clogging me
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??