BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Vanessa R.
Round Rock, TX
I have been using this exact product for almost ten years and I love it. It has great coverage and it's not too think so it's perfect even in the summer
Melissa J.
San Dimas, CA
Good coverage and love the long wear . I tend to get oily when makeup is on n with this I didn't get super oily it was manageable ! Deff a go to everyday
Yazmine A.
I'm not a big fan of Mac, I just like their concealer . I tried this one on, and since I don't have an oily skin all types of foundations stain in place.
Hailee C.
Right now this is my go to foundation. Gives me a flawless look and matches my skin great! Easy to blend with a beauty blender and is light on the face.
Rola L.
San Francisco, CA
Wonderful full coverage MAC foundation for dry skin. I always got compliments with it on. Looks natural and flawless. Great Fall and Winter foundation.
Melina G.
Amazing product
Hydrating my skin
And gives me a nice dewy look
I like to use it in the summer and it is semi long lasting but not so much in the heat
Morgan P.
I LOVE my MAC foundation!! The added 15 SPF is awesome too!! It matches my skin tone perfectly and is a little expensive but it's worth every penny!!
RINI S.
They have one of the best foundations in the market , the product feels so light and gets absorbs very well into your skin does not break and clog .
Angela G.
This is a very heavy product with extreme coverage. It's a great foundation for an event lasting all day, if you're okay with wearing heavy makeup.
Asia S.
Philadelphia, PA
Really good! Blends really well. Cover evenly and looks really naturally. On the higher side but if you can splurge a little it's worth the price.
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??