BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Carolina H.
North Bergen, NJ
Great foundation for pictures! Mac foundation is a bit too thick for my liking but if you have a special event or are taking pictures, definitely make this the foundation you use.
Cindy K.
Temecula, CA
Did not love this foundation. the coverage was medium at best. didn't like how it applied and sat on my oily skin.. I think this foundation is more for oily skin.
Valerie A.
San Leandro
Love this foundation! Great coverage and longwear ! 🙌🏼 On con is it's pretty heavy a little goes a long way ! I wear it when I go out this occasion was a wedding
Cortney H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have oily skin and it did decent for me. All MAC foundations make me break out so that's the reason for taking off a star but I did like studio sculpt a lot
Alex R.
Dallas
Love this foundation. It’s great for dry skin and looks beautiful. It’s full coverage so I don’t use on a regular. Price it decent. Looks amazing in pictures.
maria m.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this way to much i try not to use it as often ! Expect for special events where i really would like full coverage. The best coverage and not to cakey đź’—
Brianne M.
Bear, DE
Not too heavy or cake-y for a medium-full coverage, you get significantly less coverage if applied with a beauty blender. Would not recommend for oily skin.
Miranda R.
Rockville, MD
Not the best coverage, but I like the sunscreen and that it lasts. It's just light-medium coverage, with potential to cake if applied with a beauty blender
Natalia G.
El Paso, TX
This foundation covers up all of the face inperfections and doesn't break out after a certain amazing amount of time .This foundation also has a good smell
Jahaida G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I have this in 2 different shades, I've been more on the dry skin lately, but even when I have combo skin.. This thing works amazing! Best MAC foundation!
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??