BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Brittnee B.
Favorite foundation ever! So far... Lol. Very thick and full coverage. Pricey but worth it. My skin loves this stuff and it stays on all day. I like this better than the studio fix by Mac. I recommended it but not if you have sensitive skin.
Eridania R.
Bronx, NY
My favorite every day fundation, this fundation work perfect for me, because the tone is the same Of my skin tone, the only problem is that this fundation no cover all the acné mark or dark spots on face.
E J.
Covington, GA
This foundation is so lightweight, it's not heavy at all, I got it off the Mac website & it's so easy to use. It blends well with a beauty blender & I would definitely recommend this to others
Genesis Z.
Love this foundation ! It's my favorite stays on almost all day! I went to the beach and still looked flawless after coming back home(though I did not get my face wet) it lasted perfectly in the heat, very light weight too!
Angelicia N.
Cambria Hts, NY
I love how this foundation feels when applying it and its long lasting and gives you complete full covered I end up buying from a official Mac store I will buy again
Madeleine C.
Charleston, SC
This looks great on but aggravated my acne because it is very dense. I love all the different shades it comes in however I like something a little lighter in formula.
Kennedy P.
Hanover Park, IL
This foundation breaks me out like crazy. I have super oily skin and it almost smears off of my face when I apply it no matter how much powder or setting spray I use. I love MAC but I would not recommend it.
Brooklyn A.
I hate this stuff the smell is gross and has chemical sent to it and it's extremely cakey and just makes any texture or fine lines or bumps stand out more and it makes your pores look HUGE
Ashley W.
Elgin, SC
I mainly use this because it doesn't leave the cake look like most foundations do, but it can be a little expensive. If you're willing to spend the money, this will definitely be worth it
Nikki R.
S San Fran, CA
I did not really like this foundation! It was definitely full coverage. It was very thick and it came off my face easily, even with primer! Its also very pricey!
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??