Mac Perfume MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
Rebecca D.
Great coverage. It blends easily and requires a little. The price is excellent. I use it for my combination skin. I do have to reapply in my t zone though. Overall, I would recommend it and but It again. MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
Olivia J.
This is my favorite foundation! It applies nice and smoothly and blends effortlessly. The quality is absolutely amazing. The smell isn’t bad what so ever and the price is amazing! I would recommend this to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie M.
Las Vegas
When my skin was really dry this was amazing!! I love the gel consistency of this foundation and it blended out so well!! So many shades for this and it looks really nice on the skin. Lasts all day as well.
Allye D.
I've used this stuff for years. It's a more heavier look but with long days at work & sweating it stays on good! It has a think coverage feel, but doesn't look cakey. I tried a lot of foundations, but I always keep this around because I know it's good!
gina p.
Sewell, NJ
While I love MAC products, this one hasn't passed the test. I wish the coverage was more full. Even after using primer and setting powder, I've found that this product doesn't last a full day.
Larissa S.
Mac is always amazing but this foundation is amazing!! My skin is really oily and this was perfect! Is a really heavy foundation, I use more when I go out or have a party that I will be out for long hours
Sarah F.
This is the BEST FOUNDATION EVER. it literally perfects your skin when used correctly. A little goes such a long way. Recently I had moved to an area without a Mac store and was forced (I know, poor me) to find another brand of foundation for the time being. I started to become so depressed with the way my skin looked using anything but this foundation. Then when I was able to purchase more I felt like a totally new person. My skin never looked better. All my confidence was totally restored. This foundation does not crack! I would suggest using a finishing power as it can be a tad oily but Mac has the perfect ones!
Leica L.
I have this in the shade NC 20 and I have oily combo skin. I find it has a matte finish and medium coverage. I can still see my freckles when wearing this. Every time I use this, I find that it breaks up. I've tried different primers and no primers and the results are always the same. I also find the need to itch my face when I put this on and it irritates my skin.
Celinda C.
When I first began to do makeup I did use this on some of my clients and it is a good foundation. It is so easy to apply since it does come in a tube. What I like most about his product is that you know how much product you're squeezing out because the tube has a small hole at the end so you're able to see exactly how much is on your beauty blender. The smell itself is good.
Maria S.
This has become my go to foundation. I really like that it feels practically invisible, but it provides great coverage. I have some redness and dry skin and this makes covers all that. Finding the right shade was super easy. I highly recommend visiting the MAC counter and letting the ladies try this on you.
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??