BY MAC COSMETICS

A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating formula instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant. Color(s): nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc44, nc45, nc50, nc55, nw15, nw20, nw25, nw30, nw35, nw40, nw43, nw45, nw47, nw50, nw55. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Studio Sculpt' SPF 15 Foundation. Style Number: 254156. Available In Stores. see more...

• I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have ver...5 Answers
  • This help for my pores face?3 Answers
  • Is this foundation good for dry skin? Is it full coverage? 2 Answers
Rebecca D.
Great coverage. It blends easily and requires a little. The price is excellent. I use it for my combination skin. I do have to reapply in my t zone though. Overall, I would recommend it and but It again. MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
Olivia J.
This is my favorite foundation! It applies nice and smoothly and blends effortlessly. The quality is absolutely amazing. The smell isn’t bad what so ever and the price is amazing! I would recommend this to everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katie M.
Las Vegas
When my skin was really dry this was amazing!! I love the gel consistency of this foundation and it blended out so well!! So many shades for this and it looks really nice on the skin. Lasts all day as well.
Claudia P.
Montebello, Ca
I bought this with the recommendation of a sales associate and I was def hooked . The trick is to use a short goat hair face brush and blend like crazy that’s how she applied it and let me tell you it made my face look soooo airbrushed blend away!
Allye D.
I've used this stuff for years. It's a more heavier look but with long days at work & sweating it stays on good! It has a think coverage feel, but doesn't look cakey. I tried a lot of foundations, but I always keep this around because I know it's good!
gina p.
Sewell, NJ
While I love MAC products, this one hasn't passed the test. I wish the coverage was more full. Even after using primer and setting powder, I've found that this product doesn't last a full day.
Araceli A.
Aurora, CO
I like this foundation but i would love it if it wouldn't turn orange. It oxidises and doesn’t look how you expect it to. I wouldn’t recommend for dry skin, it would leave me dry patches.
Joni W.
Ukiah, CA
MAC is the only thing I put on my face. Full coverage, no sweating off your make up. I once jumped in a pool to save a child and my make up was still perfectly in place!!!
Amanda W.
I have been using this foundation for years and I love it. It doesn’t make me break out and has full coverage without feeling heavy. I highly recommend this product!
Sarah F.
This is the BEST FOUNDATION EVER. it literally perfects your skin when used correctly. A little goes such a long way. Recently I had moved to an area without a Mac store and was forced (I know, poor me) to find another brand of foundation for the time being. I started to become so depressed with the way my skin looked using anything but this foundation. Then when I was able to purchase more I felt like a totally new person. My skin never looked better. All my confidence was totally restored. This foundation does not crack! I would suggest using a finishing power as it can be a tad oily but Mac has the perfect ones!
Janieya H.
Is this foundation easy to apply?
Jazmyn J.
Prairieville, LA
I have heard mixed reviews about all mac foundations.. I have very acne prone skin, so I was just wondering if this could break me out?
Rosana M.
This help for my pores face?
Riley J.
I've heard really good things about this foundation. However I have a few concerns. Is it good for people with dry skin? Does it make you break out? And how is the coverage?
Anna M.
San Diego, CA
Never tried anyone able to give a brief description ??