BY MAC COSMETICS #92 in Facial Moisturizers

A super-rich, creamy moisturizer boosted with skin-nourishing extracts including passion fruit, spinach leaf, green tea, algae, wheat germ and coconut. Moistens, feeds, firms and protects the skin. Promotes a healthy radiance. Diminishes the appearance of fine lines. Good for day and night. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC Studio Moisture Cream. Style Number: 181259. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I recently went into Mac looking for a new foundation and they actually put this on my skin before they tested the products and it not only moiturized my dry skin, it also gave a flawless, dewy look to the creme foundation they applied. It's very recharging for the skin and super hydrating. I'm going back to buy the bottle!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
This product is perfect if you have dry/ dehydrated skin because of how thick it is it gives you complete moisture and keeps it locked in all day. Perfect for the winter and fall months when the skin gets super dry. I would recommend it 100%
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
I love this moisturizer! Dont feel oily. It also smells great and feels great. I love this moisturizer! It's great for me right now, one of my favs.
Janelle T.
Janelle T.
Maryville, TN
I love this moisturizer! I used Clinique for years until I found this. My face stays smooth all day long!
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
Hello moisture! I have tried a lot of moisturizer in my life and this one is the best by far! I tried a sample from my sister and then immediately went out and got one of my own. Even the container is awesome ( has this interesting matte top) it's pricey $35 at MAC but it's worth it because just a little dab or two and you're set because it has sooo much moisture! The jar can really last you 4/6 months so it's worth the money! It's great under your makeup and before your primer.
Manasa V.
Manasa V.
While looking for a hydrating moisturizer for my face, I happened to come across the MAC Studio Moisture Cream and purchased it to try for special occasion use. I started off using it before applying other MAC make up products on special days. The moisturizer is true to its name. I feel the hydration in my skin every time I use this cream. It is perfect to keep the skin smooth for easy makeup application. I use it more regularly now. Would recommend to anyone looking for deep hydration with their moisturizer.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Burlington , IA
I didn't expect much from this moisturizer to be real honest but I bought the travel size
And gave it a shot. This just does something for my skin, it almost makes my skin look better ? I can't put my finger on it but I just love how my skin looks and feel and it's hydrated. I use two layers( little more than a pea size) and really work it into my face and neck. The one thing that kinda throws me is the smell, it doesn't smell like fragrance. But it doesn't linger so it's bearable and I will repurchase too.
abreea j.
abreea j.
Knoxville, TN
Before I start this review I need to put a disclaimer. I love love love love MAC. I have 90% Mac in my drawers. Now we can continue to the review. This is by far the worst product i feel they have made. I am extremely dry, my pores look like craters on the moon because I'm so dry. I used this years ago, trying to find a good regime. This felt like I was rubbing a plastic film on my face and made my makeup crack and come off in an hour. Do not buy this. I'd use cetaphil before this stuff.
Darion D.
Darion D.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This was my very first moisturizer when I started wearing foundation. I used it for years and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. It lasted forever, a very little bit went a long way and it smelled great. However now that I've used other prestige moisturizers I realize this has little to no true skincare benefit, it really just kind of prepped my skin more like a primer than moisturizer.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Mac Perfume MAC Studio Moisture Cream
A few months ago I was offer this moisture cream and it's really good once I applied it made my skin more hydrated and I smoother. I will really recommend this to anyone . I will keep on using it and it does what it suppose to.