BY MAC COSMETICS

A super-rich, creamy moisturizer boosted with skin-nourishing extracts including passion fruit, spinach leaf, green tea, algae, wheat germ and coconut. Moistens, feeds, firms and protects the skin. Promotes a healthy radiance. Diminishes the appearance of fine lines. Good for day and night. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC Studio Moisture Cream. Style Number: 181259. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Katie M.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
I recently went into Mac looking for a new foundation and they actually put this on my skin before they tested the products and it not only moiturized my dry skin, it also gave a flawless, dewy look to the creme foundation they applied. It's very recharging for the skin and super hydrating. I'm going back to buy the bottle!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
This product is perfect if you have dry/ dehydrated skin because of how thick it is it gives you complete moisture and keeps it locked in all day. Perfect for the winter and fall months when the skin gets super dry. I would recommend it 100%
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
I love this moisturizer! Dont feel oily. It also smells great and feels great. I love this moisturizer! It's great for me right now, one of my favs.
Janelle T.
Janelle T.
Maryville, TN
Review for: MAC Studio Moisture Cream
I love this moisturizer! I used Clinique for years until I found this. My face stays smooth all day long!
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
Review for: MAC Studio Moisture Cream
Hello moisture! I have tried a lot of moisturizer in my life and this one is the best by far! I tried a sample from my sister and then immediately went out and got one of my own. Even the container is awesome ( has this interesting matte top) it's pricey $35 at MAC but it's worth it because just a little dab or two and you're set because it has sooo much moisture! The jar can really last you 4/6 months so it's worth the money! It's great under your makeup and before your primer.
Darion D.
Darion D.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Review for: MAC Studio Moisture Cream
This was my very first moisturizer when I started wearing foundation. I used it for years and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. It lasted forever, a very little bit went a long way and it smelled great. However now that I've used other prestige moisturizers I realize this has little to no true skincare benefit, it really just kind of prepped my skin more like a primer than moisturizer.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Review for: MAC Studio Moisture Cream
This is a very lightweight cream that is perfect before the makeup application as well as at night before bed. You can wear this makeup alone. It is not harsh to the skin and it meets all of my expectations. The jar is well made and allows you to use the product in its entirety so that you are getting your money's worth.
Yaidelyn F.
Yaidelyn F.
Review for: MAC Studio Moisture Cream
I just love MAc Studio Moisture Cream. I had purchased this cream for the 1st time about 4 years ago in NYC. I bought it because of the cold temperatures my face was peeling. I love it because its not greasy and my skin absorbs it well and quickly. It is a bit pricey but a little bit goes a long way. I will continue to purchase this moisture Cream
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: MAC Studio Moisture Cream
I love this moisturizer because it doesn't leave me greasy like some other products do; it's really effective and makes my foundation come out beautifully. My expectations were definitely exceeded with this product, I recommend this to anyone else with dry skin in need of some extra moisture!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: MAC Studio Moisture Cream
I always buy these and the little $10 bottles and they are so perfect for travel! It leaves my skin feeling so plump and so supple and I love that! I also love that they sell these in such a small bottle for a reasonable price yet you still get a lot of product!