BY MAC COSMETICS

What it is: A limited-edition kit filled with tiny lipstick darlings. What it does: This Lipstick is the formula that made M.A.C famous. It's formulated to shade, showcase and define the lips. Shades include:- Tease Maker (light frosty nude frost)- Lovebuddy (midtone pinky nude matte)- Dangerously Red (blue fuchsia matte) Color(s): pink. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: Mac Snow Ball Pink Mini Lipstick Kit ($35 Value). Style Number: 5486783. Available in stores. see more...

A Starving M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
It's a little tough to put on, but that's because once it is on it stays on. The minis are a good size to put in my tiny suit pocket, so I have it when I need it
Angela S.
Atlanta
SoI can't lie I actually plotted on these little beauties 💄💄💄🤷🏼‍♀️ all 3 of the MAC lip sets were on the list I gave my boyfriend.. I don't think he got them yet and I couldn't imagine not getting them sooo 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM #dangerouslyred is my fav!! It has hot pink undertones too 🙌🏽. Tease maker and Love Buddy are super cute as well. This set was $29 but u get 4pcs so I say it's worth it!!!