BY MAC COSMETICS

A powder-based eye shadow. Extremely soft-textured. Long-wearing. Crease-free colour. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Bridgetta P.
MAC was the first eye shadow that I've ever purchased. The colors that they come up with are phenomenal. And I also love the clever names on on their products.
Elise B.
Love this. All of their colors are great and it doesn't smear all over my face/eyes. Affordable in my opinion. I would definitely recommend to friends.
Molly H.
Rock Island, IL
I love my eye shadow pallet! I use it whenever i go out 😊😊 i love how it goes on and stays bright i would recommend this brand to everyone 😊
Merrie H.
Mac eyeshadows are the prettiest eyeshadows I just wish they stayed on longer I have hooded yesterday and they tend to rub off
Grace W.
The eyeshadow plate was a beautiful color as well as the perfume smelt amazing the amount of complemts I got was so great
Kii C.
Recommend So go get one now. You will love this product.  Best one yet. Great features. I bought three and I want more
Manuel M.
Tracy , CA
Mac shadows have great pigmentation from what I seen and bought for my fiancé. She loves it . I get them from Macy's
member-f2b7d
Really love mac eye shadows. The colors pop you get a great smokey eye. The colors don't wear off.
Katina W.
Cute colors but very expensive. Mac products never disappoint and last all day! Repeat user.
Tiffany J.
Great shadow, i only use it as a liner really close to my lash line, to make my lashes look fuller, which really works well. It stays on all day and doesn't bleed or flake.