BY MAC COSMETICS

A powder-based eye shadow. Extremely soft-textured. Long-wearing. Crease-free colour. see more...

Alexandria T.
Alexandria T.
Hollister
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC eye shadow is always pigmented and lasts all day on my eye lids without a primer. Colors apply easily and blend with minimal effort. One is never enough, I enjoy their customizable pallets! All day wear is worth the investment.
Elise B.
Elise B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this. All of their colors are great and it doesn't smear all over my face/eyes. Affordable in my opinion. I would definitely recommend to friends.
Molly H.
Molly H.
Rock Island, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my eye shadow pallet! I use it whenever i go out 😊😊 i love how it goes on and stays bright i would recommend this brand to everyone 😊
Merrie H.
Merrie H.
Mac eyeshadows are the prettiest eyeshadows I just wish they stayed on longer I have hooded yesterday and they tend to rub off
Grace W.
Grace W.
The eyeshadow plate was a beautiful color as well as the perfume smelt amazing the amount of complemts I got was so great
Manuel M.
Manuel M.
Tracy , CA
Mac shadows have great pigmentation from what I seen and bought for my fiancé. She loves it . I get them from Macy's
Katina W.
Katina W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute colors but very expensive. Mac products never disappoint and last all day! Repeat user.
Kii C.
Kii C.
Recommend So go get one now. You will love this product.  Best one yet. Great features. I bought three and I want more
member-f2b7d
member-f2b7d
Really love mac eye shadows. The colors pop you get a great smokey eye. The colors don't wear off.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shadow, i only use it as a liner really close to my lash line, to make my lashes look fuller, which really works well. It stays on all day and doesn't bleed or flake.