BY MAC COSMETICS

A powder-based eye shadow. Extremely soft-textured. Long-wearing. Crease-free colour. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Priya M.
Priya M.
Indianapolis
I am big MAC fan...just loves makeup and knows what is good and what is not. MAC eyeshadows are wonderful and stay on beautifully. I just cant stop complimenting MAC product for the "ALL THAT GLITTERS".
It goes on smoothly and stays on. It doesn't flake or cake on her lids.
Overall, i love it and highly recommended.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
This is a beautiful color eyeshadow. It matches my eyes perfectly. I would say the value is good because the product lasts a long time. The packaging is great and easy to open as well as visually appealing. I would definitely recommend it!ย
Jen C.
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love mac eyeshadow. I was hesitant because I never used mac eyeshadow before this. The colors are easy to blend and very pigmented ! The price was ok but the quality is amazing. I bought it on their main website. I would recommend.ย
Irtiqa K.
Irtiqa K.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was soo awesome and I was in love with this as soon as I put my eyes on it. It was a little pricy but it was hella worth it. I loved it and would want another one so bad . But this was lit and I would recommend this to everyone and not just me. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
๐ŸŽ€|Arielle|๐ŸŽ€ L.
๐ŸŽ€|Arielle|๐ŸŽ€ L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice and pigmented I do recommend it! Love this product! I do t think it needs much improvement but maybe more nudes! It's got nice packaging but maybe a little more magnetic! It is pricey but matches my eye color. I might buy it again not sure.
Jan '.
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this amazing product I am for sure a fan and I will be buying it again. As someone who walks around the store and takes forever to shop online this is a must have in my purse and worth buying!
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Shelby, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac honestly has the best makeup products ever. I love how afordable and pigmented every single on of their eye shadows are. The lipsticks are long lasting and just overall amazingย
Anjuretha G.
Anjuretha G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought several of these the color is vibrant and it last all day. If you haven't tried it you are well over due. MAC is definitely one of go to productsย
Bridgetta P.
Bridgetta P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
MAC was the first eye shadow that I've ever purchased. The colors that they come up with are phenomenal. And I also love the clever names on on their products.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac never disappoints. Great quailty, pigment, blendable and lasts all day. Mac is worth the price. The only negative thing i have to say, they test on animals