Mac Perfume MAC Rose Romance Collection See Through Lip Colour Lip Gloss, Loving Touch

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Rose Romance Collection See Through Lip Colour Lip Gloss, Loving Touch From MAC Rose Romance Collection Extremely Rare and Hard to Find Limited Edition, Discontinued see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Hiilarii G.
Houston Tx
Is very good this perfume is great and my skin like i can repeat this product when you needed Sometime Girls Almost does not last its smell but has a spectacular fragrance And good value I like this perfume and my mom Clear Girls This Perfume Has A Divine Fragrance And You Can Check It Has A Spectacular Smell
Margaux E.
Marikina City
This gloss is perfect in my opinion. It really does moisturize and improve my lip texture. I got it for free in an event and i repurchased it for the third time now. This product is definitely a must-have and one of the products that i will repurchase all over again.
SC: S.
Bronx
I absolutely LOVE this lip gloss. I need to go buy more. I used it everyday with my daily beauty routine and it went great with many looks. This lip gloss was so smooth and was not sticky at all. I hate sticky lip gloss so this one was very satisfying.
Bailee M.
I'm so obsessed with this shade, the hue is soft and blends in perfectly with my skin. I love the texture and find it moisturizers rather than dries my skin out. I highly recommend and think it is versatile among different skin tones. Would get again

Sophia V.
Reedley , CA
These glosses are great! Good for any makeup look. I've used these before and I'd keep using them because how amazing they look especially on all lips! Of course the packing is nice because all mac packing is! I definitely need to go buy more glosses!
destiny m.
San Jose, CA
Yesss!!! Rose!! Love it, this has to be my favorite lip gloss. I always put my lipstick and to add a little bit of shine I add the rose gloss. Super cute! Got it at mac cosmetics. I have bought this about 5 times already. I run out of it so quick because I use it so much! I really recommend it!
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
Love love LOVE this lipgloss. This lipgloss is a cute color for any time of the day or night. I bought it from the MAC store in the mall. Good value and well worth it. I would 100% buy it again. Not too sticky, but doesn't leave you feeling dry! Love!
Maria C.
Chesapeake, VA
OMG this is my favorite ever!! I love the color because its really pretty and I just love wearing pink lip glosses/lipsticks. I always use this when i'm going out with my friends or when i'm wearing something that matches with it. Love it
Jocelyn M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this lip gloss so much ! It's the perfect color , and is a nice natural look when on.
The formula is very good, it would last you all day. I usually top this lip gloss on top of like a lighter matte lipstick. Definitely recommend 👍
Madison G.
Easley , SC
These lip glosses are to die for! They have a sticky formula which I tend to enjoy and apply easily with the applicator! The cutest packaging and such pretty colors! Would recommend to anyone looking for a good lip gloss/lipstick
christa m.
Athens, GA
Does this product have any type of shimmer like glitter?