Mac Perfume MAC Rose Romance Collection See Through Lip Colour Lip Gloss, Loving Touch

BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Rose Romance Collection See Through Lip Colour Lip Gloss, Loving Touch From MAC Rose Romance Collection Extremely Rare and Hard to Find Limited Edition, Discontinued see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kailee B.
Las Vegas, NM
Mac is one of the most expensive makeup brands, but I think it is worth it if you want quality products. Lip Gloss for instance in something I love form Mac. There lip gloss smells great, looks great, and doesn't leave a terrible taste on your lips. The color lasts a long time and there are colors for everyone!
Sophie W.
I really like this lip gloss. The color was really bold, but if I use a small amount its great. This lip gloss did meet my expectations, and stays on a long time. The packaging was nice and the price was fair. I would buy this product again, but in a different color.
Kelsey Q.
Latham, NY
I love this Mac lip gloss the color is beautiful and the packaging is amazing quality. The price is reasonable for what the product is and it's available in many Macy stores at the Mac counter I love this product and I would buy this again in many other colors.
Keilyn D.
I started using this lip color when i was 10 and I'm now 21. It's always been very dependable and i've never complained about it. I usually buy it at MAC stores in macy's. I would for sure recommend this to everyone i know! I love it so much!!!!!!!
Dina B.
One thing about Mac lip gloss is that it stays on long and it smells very good and yes it is worth every penny so whether you like nude bright colors. Colors from Mac each one is very different and some of them matches the lip stick.
Anni B.
Montrose, MO
This lip gloss is a beautiful shimmery color. It lasts throughout hours and hydrated my lips while I used it. It doesn't have any yummy smells and actually smells very earthy which I didn't care for, but I did enjoy using it.
Alex Z.
Orlando, FL
Love love love!! I'm not too big of a make up person in general but this is one of my go to's! This is a great color that honestly goes with everything, not too bold or significant just a little touch
Victoria N.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I've been in a lot of weddings over the last year. This Loving Touch lip gloss is my go to for each and every one. It lasts all night and doesn't leave behind a gross, sticky feeling.
Scarlet R.
me encantan los labiales m.a.c, no los uso tanto como quisiera porque su costo es menos accesible. Pero su calidad es estupenda, ya sea en textura, duración y variedad de colores.
Janet R.
Hayward, CA
MAC is an expensive brand, but you most definitley get your moneys worth. This color is bold and is long lasting. I would buy this lipgloss again in the same or different color.
christa m.
Athens, GA
Does this product have any type of shimmer like glitter?