BY MAC COSMETICS #32 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

The classic Rectangle MAC/Medium silhouette featuring a new black-on-black repeat patchwork logo pattern in satin-finished grosgrain ribbed cotton. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC Rectangle/Medium. Style Number: 209056. Available In Stores. see more...

Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
Love this bag. This is my third time purchasing in 5 years (I'm tough on it, I throw it in my purse, it travels, and it's normally plump full.) The zipper did break on one of the three, but I love the size for toting all of my favorite makeup & brushes. My favorite part of this bag is the inside is BRIGHT PINK AND NOT BLACK - this is nearly impossible to find. The bright pink inside makes it easier to find products/ brushes inside considering most of my products and brushes are black :)
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Rebecca P.
Scottsburg, IN
I love mac perfume just wish I could  afford it. But those who can it's absolutely amazing smelling and last all day with loc to so reviews and of for anything Mac
Alejandra M.
Long Beach
This is the best perfume a girl can use it is very long lasting and smells really good it's not too strong it's just perfect and doesn't smell like too much alcohol like any other perfume I say u buy this you'll like it
Yajaira A.
I love this perfume! Its one of my favorites and smells really good! I would buy this perfume again it gives a good smell and its a really good product.
Emely B.
palos hills
I had a sample. I didn't like the smell at it all. It gaved me a headache. I'm more into soft sweet perfumes and to me this was really strong
Jennifer M.
Smells yummy i would buy it again ! Its a good brand and it smells really good thanks mac but they should change the color of it
Annie N.
['Lawndale', ''], CA
Love this product line. It feel smooth on my skin and the scent smells great. I am almost running out so going to buy again.
Vanessa L.
Lawrence, MA
Perfect in every sense. The size is just right to carry around in your purse. Scent is not exaggerated. Perfect for everyday.
Brittany H.
Hamilton
Give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box give me a box