Mac Perfume MAC 'Modern Twist' Kajal Liner - Ocean Liner

With its easy-glide formula, Modern Twist Kajal Liner is a one-stroke wonder. Its soft, silky texture is perfect for applying eyeliner to the sensitive waterline, while its color intensity and extreme depth creates a look of unparalleled impact. It's long-wearing and waterproof, so your look is locked in for hours after applying. Color(s): black walnut, cat's meow, grey tide, groundbreaker, long espresso, new marine, nightcast, nothing on, ocean liner, polar ice, shoreline, squid, swamped. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Modern Twist' Kajal Liner. Style Number: 5072688. see more...

• everyone says it's expensive, about how much is it?1 Answers
Ashley B.
Andover , MN
One of my very favorite liners . It has staying power without being dry . No flakes or rubbing off yet easy to remove with makeup remover . Worth the money and easy to use for any level . Good color selection .
Collections4you 🇺.
Irvine , Ca
I'm a Mac addict! Love all the products and try to get as soon as possible and a new thing comes out! This eyeliner is a great addition to your make up bag! It has an amazing pigment and it lasts a consider amount of time. It's easy to wear and to find in stores. Would deff recomend! Great packaging, great product
Aishe N.
Dayton, OH
Love this product ❤❤. It went on very smooth and stayed on for a long time. The applying time was really easy and didn't smudge. Easy to hold in my hand and it's not too bulky. I would easily recommend this. Very nice
Ashley R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love all makeup as most women do and I have tried many different things to be able to figure out exactly what I like and this has got to be one of my favorites
luisangela s.
I love this product , the color and the long term are good , I can not lie and say that is the best in its class, but it is one of the best , do not leave those terrible marks under the eyes when used extensively , thanks to this I would totally recommend ...
Elli L.
Seattle, WA
Softer than a regular pencil eye liner, but not as soft as the kohl liner. Very easy to work with and fantastic staying power. Does not pull or tug and does not irritate my sensitive eyes.The long espresso is a deep dark brown that is a great alternative to black. I hope this is now part of the permanent line.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I love this liner. It goes on easily and smooth. I use it probably weekly for a nice liner. It lasts long and doesn't smear. I bought this from the MAC store in Florida and I do recommend this product
Beth V.
Dunedin, FL
Love MAC. A little expensive but worth it. The waterproof is true to promise. Stays on all day, no smudge. Use baby oil to remove but if it works, it is worth the extra money and it lasts longer. I have been using MAC for over 5 years and plan to use it another 5
Maria P.
Valley Stream, NY
Love this product! A little expensive, but def worth the $, I'm very picky when it comes to certain eyeliners, but this stays on pretty much all day without me reapplying.
Reima W.
I won this product in a raffle. I like it and went to the Mac store and the prices are high. I would like to use more of this product but I would not but it because of the cost.
Karla G.
everyone says it's expensive, about how much is it?