BY MAC COSMETICS

Mineralize Foundation features a lightweight, lush texture that nourishes skin instantly with mineral-rich hydration. It's a uniquely creamy fluid that is ideal for dry skin and blends effortlessly, providing you with medium coverage and a natural satin finish. The foundation is rich with emollients and conditioning extracts to keep your face soft and supple while its combination of powders creates an optical blurring effect, diminishing imperfections and pores and helping to diffuse skin tone. How to use: Apply to skin using a sponge or foundation brush. Blend well. Color(s): dnonc44, dnonc50, dnonw15, dnonw30, dnonw35, dnonw45, nc15, nc20, nc25, nc30, nc35, nc37, nc40, nc42, nc45, nw20, nw25. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Mineralize' Foundation. Style Number: 612457. see more...

Emily O.
Albany, NY
This stuff is amazing for summer days and oily skin I absolutely love this product I don't feel like my makeup is dripping down my face anymore and I feel like my face isn't caked on .
Codi S.
This powder foundation applies very easily and the only problem I have with it, is the fall out. The packaging though is very nice, and I purchased it at a MAC store. I have repurchased it twice because the product lasts a while. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Abril A.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a good Powder, although I think is not the best for someone who has super oily skin like me. The product is great but I think people with dry skin are gonna like it a little bit more. I still love mac powders though.
Nermeen M.
Carlsbad , CA
I love mac mineralizing powder! It's so light weight and goes on flawlessly! I have been purchasing this powder for several years now and will continue to do so! Definitely a must buy!! Trust me you need this
Leena K.
A good foundation in a compact for on the go kind of days when you do your makeup in the car. Not messy and build able coverage. Not long lasting but that's why in a compact for easy touch ups
Cassie R.
New York
MAC has great foundation, great coverage and a variety of different shades. It's a bit pricey but the product will last. I'm on the darker side and as able to find the perfect match to complement my skin stone.
Nicole P.
Clark
i love this product. it is perfect for any occasion and leaves me feeling great. it is easy to apply and i bought it at my local store. it is priced at a great value and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Jessica J.
Tulsa, OK
The only powder that doesn't make me look like a dried up desert!! I absolutely love this product for every day use the only downside is that I wish the color variation was larger
Yvette S.
Las Vegas, NV
Was not a fan of the mineralized foundation. It was not long lasting and not good for people with normally dry skin. The package was good enough for travel
Kari G.
Melville , LA
My all time favorite brand that produces makeup! The coverage literally last all day! The only powder I have been able to compare to it is clinic