Mac Perfume MAC 'Mineralize' Eyeshadow Quad

MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Quad features four complementary colors suitable with formulas that blend for a look that s as unique as you. Each hue is made with a mineral-rich yeast extract in addition to a blend of 77 minerals to nourish you while providing silky, smooth coverage. Its sheer, lightweight application allows each shade to build lightly layer after layer for dramatic color with a lustrous glow. Color(s): a glimmer of gold, a harvest of greens, a medley of mauves, a party of pastels, a sprinkle of blues, a waft of grey. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Mineralize' Eyeshadow Quad. Style Number: 241643. see more...

Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Love this quad of eyeshadows from MAC cosmetics it is seriously perfect for New Year’s Eve!! It is gorgeous and stunning and blends so nicely too. I would definitely recommend it for you guys to try out
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Beautiful compact ! Great for on the go ! Great little mirror & 4 colors ! MAC has very good product! Great prices ! Comes in a beautiful mini package 📦 love this ! I would definitely buy again !
Yamna K.
These shadows are EVERYTHING! They're are so pigmented with just the sparkle. They last all day and I mean all day and the next day if you so much choose. Nice compact size that easily fits in your purse, I want to buy more colors!
Kira G.
So at first I saw this product on YouTube my a makeup user and I wasn't really sold on it but then she did a smokey eye with it for like nights out and it was stunning the way the makeup blended and the sparkle but then mat was such a great look. I recommend this pallet if you love smokey eyes
Madison W.
Chaska, MN
I was able to use this mac eyeshadow and I absolutely fell in love! It's so easy to use, although a tad bit pricey. But definitely worth the money. I love to use this eyeshadow on special occasions, it really helps your eyes pop!
LOVE these eye shadows!! I'm obsessed with the colors, perfect for a sexy night out or for some fierce Halloween look! As most MAC products they are very pigment, bright and long lasting. Would definitely purchase again! #contest
Isis G.
I like the colors because they pop out a lot. These shadows do have fall out and that's what I don't like. The packing is nice and all the shadows are very pigmented. I do recommend it if you're going to be careful.
shraddha p.
Fort Mill, SC
The shadows are well pigmented, so a little goes a long way, and stays. I use it with MAC's "Prep+Prime". That really seals the look. I won't be re-ordering these colors anytime soon hopefully! They should last quite a while since little to no re-application is needed.
Melinda M.
Levittown, NY
I absolutely love MAC eyeshadow! This eyeshadow is long lasting and the packaging is adorable. I have brown eyes and these shades make my eyes stand out not to mention it's a great value for the price! I would totally purchase this again!
Rachana T.
Gilbertsville, PA
It is the bomb.com people I shop at mac all the time and they never disappoint me. The packaging is so cute and small and the eyeshadow will last you a longggg time! I would totally recommend this to everyone!