BY MAC COSMETICS

MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Quad features four complementary colors suitable with formulas that blend for a look that s as unique as you. Each hue is made with a mineral-rich yeast extract in addition to a blend of 77 minerals to nourish you while providing silky, smooth coverage. Its sheer, lightweight application allows each shade to build lightly layer after layer for dramatic color with a lustrous glow. Color(s): a glimmer of gold, a harvest of greens, a medley of mauves, a party of pastels, a sprinkle of blues, a waft of grey. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Mineralize' Eyeshadow Quad. Style Number: 241643. see more...

Paige T.
Vermillion, SD
I don't like the MAC mineralize eyeshadow quads. They're freakin' expensive ($45) and not worth it to me. They're so shimmery and have a ton of fallout, plus they're really small. There's plenty of other alternatives for cheaper that are better quality out there, like the elf baked shadows.
Malak E.
Charlotte, NC
Perfect eyeshadow for eye popping color. Love the texture and application is smooth with or without an eye primer. I love the mineralized eyeshadow and has beautiful glitter sparks to complete the awesomeness. A little goes a long way with this eyeshadow and it will last a long time.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
I have the purple/mauve set of this quad. And I am just not really that impressed. The pigment is 'okay' just not really on par with their normal shadows. They aren't terrible and the colors themselves are gorgeous but the payoff just isn't really there
Sierra V.
Saint Paul, MN
This eyeshadow is amazing for creating an amazing smokey eye. I mostly use the white and dark navy color but they all are great. Mac eyeshadows have a gorgeous pigment and go on very well. I would definitely buy this again when it runs out.
Kaitlin P.
Lafayette, CA
I have the natural version of this eyeshadow quad, and it is not overly pigmented. It is good for beginners or if you want a very subtle eyeshadow look, but if you are wanting pigmented eyeshadows, this is not for you.
Zoe M.
Hixson, TN
Amazing pigmentation!! These shadows are flawless! I have four of the baked eyeshadow quads, and I love each one! They are so shimmery and gorgeous! The packaging is very sophisticated, and I would totally recommend!
Erika Nicole E.
This was one of my most favorite eyeshadow quads / palettes from Mac. I love how blendable and pigmented these were. I use my fix+ spray to add more of a vibrant look and wow! The shades were so stunning!!
Jada T.
University Park, IL
These color quads are hit and misses for oily or complex lids. I use with a base and still have a hard time with pay-off. However for a few hours of wear they do have great pigmentation.
Jaclyn A.
This product is wonderful! Long lasting, potent colors that definitely help to make a statement. I'd suggest using a primer to enhance the wear quality.
Ana María N.
Espectacular, sencillamente espectacular, excelente calidad, excelente pigmentación, excelentes tonos, sencillamente espectacular se los recomiendo.