BY MAC COSMETICS

Formulated to shade, define and showcase the lips, MAC Lipstick is available in hundreds of hues and high-fashion textures. It's the iconic product that made MAC famous. How to use: Apply directly to lips. Color(s): 3-d (f), 4eva, 5-alarm (l), 5n (l), 5n (l), a novel romance (c), a perfect day, a rose romance (l), a sprinkle of magic, ablaze, acid washed (g), aim for gorgeous, all fired up (m), all styled up (c), all's fair (l), among the fireflies, amorous (s), angel (f), antique velvet (m), apres chic, archetype (l), aristo -cat (f), b-babe (f), baby's on fire (d), barbeque, be silly, beach sand, beigeland (f), black knight (c), black night, blankety (a), blow dry (l), bombshell (f), boyfriend stealer, brave (s), brave red (c), breathing fire, brick-o-la (a), bronze shimmer (f), bronzilla (f), bubblegum (g), bubbles (g), by design (f), by special order, call my bluff (c), call the hairdresser! (l), candy yum-yum (m), capricious (l), captive (s), catty (l), cb-96 (f), charismatic (l), chatterbox (a), cherish (s), chestnut (s), chic (f), chignon (g), chili (m), chintz (f), cockney (l), coconutty (f), colour crafted (f), colour me coral (f), cosmo (a), costa chic (f), courting lilac (g), courting seduction, cozy up, craving (a), crazeee (f), creme cerise (l), creme cup (c), creme d'nude (c), creme de la femme (f), creme in your coffee (c), crosswires (c), cunning (f), cusp of dawn (l), cut a caper (l), cyber (s), d for danger (m), damn glamorous (m), dangerous, dangerous (m), dare you (c), dark side (a), deep love, deep rooted, deepest wish (a), del rio (s), desire (l), devils food, dew, diva (m), diva antics, diva-ish (a), dno ablaze, dno embrace me, dno heroine, dno heroine (m), dno heroine, dno lavender whip, dno polished up (l), dno silly, dno4ahaute al, dno72cozy up, dno77candy yu, dno97hot choc, dnocandy yum-yum (m), dnoflamingo, dnofleshpot (s), dnofusion pink (a), dnomyself (l), dnoneon orange, dnoneon orange (a), dnopillow talk, dnoreel sexy (a), dnoshow. see more...

Sarah V.
phelan
recently was able to travel to Memphis and go to a MAC store! I have only ever been to a MAC counter once in my whole life and I fell in love instantly with everything I saw! Everything was absolutely beautiful, and I was devastated when I didn't have the money to purchase anything. But, when I went to Chicago, I finally was able to go to a complete MAC store and I was in Heaven! From my first visit to a counter, I knew the exact things I wanted. I wanted some matte lipstick!
Roselin L.
I love all Mac products. Since I was a little girl I always had huge passion for makeup and used to do the make up for my 3 sisters and friends every time there was a big party! Mac was actually my first ever high end brand I tried as a teenager and got obsessed with all the eye shadows, pigmentation, face powder foundations, eye liners, brushes! Oh God I remember so many times expending all my check just in their make up! When back then 17 yrs ago, there was no Sephora or any of these high ended new brands ....
Trixie T.
I love these lipsticks. There are so many shades it can be very hard when going into a mac store just to buy one. there are also so many different finishes, the only one i don't like is the matte finish as it really dries out my lips but also the matte one I have (tropic tonic) is not my favourite and I haven't really had a chance to wear it yet as it is very bright and summery.
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
I didn’t use this shade exactly, but I have used this formula of lipsticks and they are by far my most favorite lipsticks. They don’t bleed, they stay on relatively well, and they have a vast color range. My little collection is still growing, but all the shades I have right now are all amazing!
Jackie C.
Escalon
It’s a  Classic i love it love the color myth my absolute favorite love the war they wear and how comfortable they are last pretty long! Love the smell like vanilla
would repurchase but would like to sample some other colors ! Just to try out the color see if it’s for me
Nikki T.
Iowa City
I'm not much of a pink lipstick gal, but this one is more of a pink-y nude that feels perfect for every day. The formula is moisturizing, but not matte which I'm fine with. Sometimes I prefer comfort over wear. For those who generally steer away from pink, I urge you to give this a try.
Amy C.
Shawnee, KS
I love MAC lipstick! The colors are perfectly sublime. I’m really picky about how lipstick feels on my lips and this lipstick feels great. I’m a repeat user of MAC lipsticks and they never fail to impress! If you’re lipstick hunting you will definitely want to check out this line!
Grace L.
My Mac lip stick has lasted a while and worth the price. The color is right on and easy to apply. The packaging is a cute bullet. I bought mine from my local Mac store. I have 3 and my mom has 2 we go there often. I highly recommend it to others and it is worth the buy.
Elora T.
Mo
I loved this lipstick and it's still one of my staple makeup peaces in my collection. The price was good. The product definatly met my expectations, I am in loveee with the packaging and think it looks very neat at well thought out. I would definitely buy again.
Lizie A.
This lipstick glides so smooth when applied, the formula is great. It was my first time using any of Mac’s lipsticks and i had highlights expectations and i wasn’t disappointed, highly recommend but I surely will continue to purchase macs lipsticks.