Mac Perfume MAC Lacquer Lip Gloss uploaded by Alyssa S.Mac Perfume MAC Lacquer Lip Gloss uploaded by Sam R.Mac Perfume MAC Lacquer Lip Gloss uploaded by Sam R.

BY MAC COSMETICS

Apply directly to the lips. see more...

Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Glendale, AZ
I was blessed to go backstage at a Deftones concert and was absolutely amazed. I met this beautiful lovely girl that had on the most beautiful lip gloss I've ever seen. I asked what she was wearing answer she showed me. After that night I went out the next day and bought it. Let me tell you, everything I wear this I think of that night and how amazing it was.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Brooklyn, NY
These lip glosses really leave my lips looking moist and dewy. When I need to, I vary the amount I put on in combination with lipstick to do a blend of colors. I always have to make sure my lips are well moistured before putting this on because it'll dry out my lips fast and becomes very sticky.
Zoe J.
Zoe J.
West Chester, OH
Love this gloss. I use it on the go all the time, I bring it everywhere. it has very nice packing very up class. I use it all the time on the go or at home. I bought it at the MAC store in a Nordstrom or in JC Pennys. I love the gloss I would proably not buy again because of the price.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love every single MAC lipglass!yes and yes! they wear long the color is true from first application to it wears off I don't mind refreshing it because my lips and face look so good wearing it! There are usually so many colors for me to buy I should own stock!lol I recommend it!
Zakiya B.
Zakiya B.
Lilburn, GA
I love love love MAC!!! It will always be one of my favorite brands, because there's something for everyone. The MAC Laquer lip gloss is one of my faves, because of the various range of shades and the sexy gloss it gives to my lips. I recommend this and many other products!
Teshia S.
Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
This lip gloss is the bomb.com my daughter is an avid user of MAC products as I was getting ready for a dinner date I decided to try a little of her Lacquer lip gloss it was great made my lips feel so soft and non greasy just love it had to go get my own because it is great
Amber D.
Amber D.
Greenville, SC
Love the shimmer this product gives, non-sticky formula and pretty color options. It is very long lasting. Ive only purchased this product once at sephora. it met my expectations, i loved that it didn't come off on my glass when i drank. too bad they don't make it anymore
April B.
April B.
Livermore Falls, ME
This is is a great value at a great price this product last and I like that it moisturizes my lips too I can find this right at Family Dollar store in my town. I love the colors they are avaiible in just about every color . I always get this Lip Gloss makes great gifts.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
This lip gloss has so much pigmentation it is absolutely crazy. The shine lasts all day and the applicator is very thick and has a vey nice sensation on the lips. Even when I drink my daily coffee every morning, my lip gloss does not come off on the cup which is great.
JESSICA V.
JESSICA V.
West Bend, WI
super expensive and does not last long at all. very sticky and the color is weak. not a good value for the price. it did not meet my expectation and i was very disappointed. first and last time i will ever purchase this product. and i would not recommend it to others
Kenya G.
Kenya G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do anyone have these products ? If so, how do you like them and are they worth the purchase ??
Amela A.
Amela A.
Fairview park , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it last all day and if it does are your lips soft or dry from it ?
It looks amazing.can i get its sample to check how it actualy works,so that i can buy it?
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Que tal son?
Steph F.
Steph F.
I wonder why "Lacquer" is in the name of this lip gloss. Does that mean it's long-wearing?