BY MAC COSMETICS

Strike an heir of sophistication this season with a collection of royally rich colors that exude an aristocratic allure. The Lipstick stands out with color plus texture with the same formula that made MAC famous. Color(s): no faux pas, rebel, salon rouge, sparks of romance, tribalist. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Heirloom Mix' Lipstick (Limited Edition). Style Number: 899650. see more...

mary f.
Tucson, AZ
Great staying power! Color is true. Great for mature lips and facial tone.
Emma k.
Sudbury, ON
I absolutely adore mac lipsticks! they have super pigmentation, glide on smooth and creamy, and last all day long. They keep there color and sheen even while drinking and eating. I love everything about this brand, but I only gave this 4 stars because they do test on animals.
Mary R.
gierle
MY FAVORITE LIPSTICK EVER. The formula is long lasting, my lipstick doesn't get dry when I use it, the color is STUNNING, the packaging is smooth. Definitely buying it again a more colors
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
A pure red, finished in matte, has a glitter in the formula but they are not noticeable on the lips when I'm using it, but they give it an incredible luminosity that makes it look like a frost finish despite being totally matte, not dry lips, no leaves them tight, smells like vanilla, like all mac, lasts so many hours, easy to apply, unlike other MAC mates. Very pleased.
Ariana D.
trondheim
This is one of the best product I have ever used it's because of the quality of the product. And I will definitely buy it again I definitely miss my expectation I will definitely recommend it because of the quality of the products and other products they have and then I bought it on my locals store of Mac
Albina T.
Bergisch Gladbach
This lipstick was recommendet by a friend. I tried it because i always had problems with lipstick because they won't stay but when i used this red mac lipstick it was a really nice feeling on my lips and it stays for 4-5 hours. When i use a red lipstick then i go for this one!!
Tamia B.
Newport
I love this lip stick. It is a cool burgundy with a glossy finish. It was well worth my money considering its lasted about a year and it suits my skin colour. It's also limited edition.
Lauren G.
This product glides on very easily and has a smooth consistency. It went beyond my expectations of the product. It is very easy to apply; I would say it's good value for money and you get what you pay for. Definitely going to buy again
Alanna J.
I love this! Macs lipstick goes on smooth. It is so easy to apply and use its great for daily wear. It definitely met my expectations and it is very long lasting. I always recommend mac lipstick! It's great!
Maria I.
Tachira

Is the best lipstick I've ever tried, I've used it all my life, I love it like pigment and the color is beautiful I adore this lipstick I recommend it, I give it five stars
Julia M.
rua itacuã 16
Nossa que batom lindo queria um pra testar. Pode me enviar o batom por favor quando chegar eu faço um vídeo no meu canal no YouTube: Julia Martins
H.A.beauty1 H.
Would this lipstick look good on medium skin tone ???