Mac Perfume MAC 'Heirloom Mix' Lipstick - No Faux Pas (Limited Edition)

Strike an heir of sophistication this season with a collection of royally rich colors that exude an aristocratic allure. The Lipstick stands out with color plus texture with the same formula that made MAC famous. Color(s): no faux pas, rebel, salon rouge, sparks of romance, tribalist. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Heirloom Mix' Lipstick (Limited Edition). Style Number: 899650. see more...

stefany c.
I find it a pretty good product and I use it constantly more than All The colors mate between other Mac products
Phuong H.
Union City , CA
I love mac products although they are pricey. I love a good classic red lip. Red lips goes with very skin tone.
larissa p.
Acho essa cor poderosissíma!!! Muito glamurosa, amo de montao mrsmo os produtos da mac, fã de carteirinha!!
Amanda F.
Ameei!!! Muito linda a cor dele principalmente a da cor vermelha, super recomendo muito lindo e poderoso
Mac is my favorite brad for lipsticks they have amazing Matt colors but they feel so creamy I love them
Astrid A.
Fairburn, GA
It feel so soft and looks perfect with my skin, red it's a color who always mix perfect with any style.
Connie S.
Merced, CA
Bright colors, smooth application and long lasting. I am a mac hoarder, they are the best lipsticks.
gigi g.
New Rochelle, NY
love this. i need to stock up. It is light weight and stays on all day. you will look and feel great
Stays on all day good price leaves lips smooth many colors
Great lipstick last throughout the day
Morgan W.
Slidell, LA
Love me some Mac lipstick! Literally stays on all day!!! I just wish it wasn't so expensive!
Julia M.
rua itacuã 16
Nossa que batom lindo queria um pra testar. Pode me enviar o batom por favor quando chegar eu faço um vídeo no meu canal no YouTube: Julia Martins
H.A.beauty1 H.
Would this lipstick look good on medium skin tone ???