BY MAC COSMETICS

Strike an heir of sophistication this season with a collection of royally rich colors that exude an aristocratic allure. The Lipstick stands out with color plus texture with the same formula that made MAC famous. Color(s): no faux pas, rebel, salon rouge, sparks of romance, tribalist. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Heirloom Mix' Lipstick (Limited Edition). Style Number: 899650. see more...

CeCe A.
Saint Paul, MN
I love MAC formulas for their lipsticks. I love the bold variety of colors. It applies very smoothly for a vibrant, bold color.
Angelica R.
Newark new jersey 07107
Has a very good durability does not mistreat your lips is super pigmented and does not transfer much I totally recommend it
Yatlahi S.
Denver, CO
One of my favorite lipsticks. The packaging is gorgeous. Black with glitter! The pigmentation is great with a matte finish
Gigi T.
San Jose, CA
This lipstick is awesome! I really love the color and it really goes well with my skin color! It's really soft and smooth!
Alexa R.
This color is beautiful.. especillay if you love Red lipstick. A red lip is always classic and I love all of MAC lipsticks.
Dortisha P.
I got 2 lipstick s the one I like the best was purple I think it was called Royal idk I can't remember but it was beautiful
verania s.
I think its such a nice cool red toned color and I just love how it goes with my skin color. Its one of my go to lipsticks
Flávia C.
Amei amei amei! Cor vibrante e efeito ótimo. Todos os batons da linha são totalmente incríveis. Se pudesse teria todos!
Gabriela G.
The formula of this lipstick is amazing it is unbelievably pigmented and smooth. It also stays on for a very long time.
Mayve M.
Naples, FL
For me mac always has a good lipsticks and the price is not that bad , es bastante duradero y no me reseca los labios
Julia M.
rua itacuã 16
Nossa que batom lindo queria um pra testar. Pode me enviar o batom por favor quando chegar eu faço um vídeo no meu canal no YouTube: Julia Martins
H.A.beauty1 H.
Would this lipstick look good on medium skin tone ???