BY MAC COSMETICS

Strike an heir of sophistication this season with a collection of royally rich colors that exude an aristocratic allure. The Lipstick stands out with color plus texture with the same formula that made MAC famous. Color(s): no faux pas, rebel, salon rouge, sparks of romance, tribalist. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Heirloom Mix' Lipstick (Limited Edition). Style Number: 899650. see more...

Leonardo C.
Vitória, es
Nunca usei essa cor em minhas clientes, mas a marca é bem conhecida aqui no espirito santo, recomendo mesmo sabendo que é um produto mais caro.
Adriana P.
Joint Base Andrews
I love the color and texture of this wonderfully awesome lipstick. The package is simple but the product is great. This is my first purchase.
Michelle

I like this painting of lips, I have it but in a darker tone like a dark purple, I like but it does not pigment as well as I expected it.
Mari D.
Seaside, CA
A very nice color and it's really not that harsh and it actually keeps your lips soft and you can control how strong you want the color
Hannah H.
A beautiful color, goes on great. Just what i'd expect from any mac product. You definitely get what you pay for with their lipsticks.
Angeline R.
Milwaukee , WI
I'm a complete fan of all MAC lip products. I love this color, and it's not heavy on the lip. With its bold color, you can't go wrong.
Gabriella C.
Smithtown, NY
Super pigmented and long lasting. I love how what you see is what you get with the color, but it is hard to remove with makeup wipes.
celine d.
This is goals!!! I am sooo in love with this lip stick! It was so good and it was long lasting! MAC Lipstick
Anakarina D.
Doral, FL
This Is red red for real, the scent is delicious and so appealing, Is my fav red lipstick, its a classic, pls dont choose other!
brooklyn s.
Mac perfume lipstick was really taking lipstick to a new level. I was beyond impressed. Its long lasting and smells delicious.
Julia M.
rua itacuã 16
Nossa que batom lindo queria um pra testar. Pode me enviar o batom por favor quando chegar eu faço um vídeo no meu canal no YouTube: Julia Martins
H.A.beauty1 H.
Would this lipstick look good on medium skin tone ???