Mac Perfume MAC 'Heirloom Mix' Lipstick - No Faux Pas (Limited Edition)

Strike an heir of sophistication this season with a collection of royally rich colors that exude an aristocratic allure. The Lipstick stands out with color plus texture with the same formula that made MAC famous. Color(s): no faux pas, rebel, salon rouge, sparks of romance, tribalist. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Heirloom Mix' Lipstick (Limited Edition). Style Number: 899650. see more...

Jacqueline D.
Hamilton , NJ
Love this color, I usually put a little bit of chapstick on before putting on the lipstick to prevent my lips from drying out. It last a long time and I get tons of compliments.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Love these lipsticks. Don't love the brand. MAC tests on animals,l and has very rude customer service. I'm afraid the last of modularity within this company severs my liking of the lipstick
Sara H.
I love the colour and the pigment of this lipstick. It does really dry out my lips so I cannot wear it back to back. It goes on very smoothly and for me lasts a long while but I do put a lip pencil under it.
Belle V.
I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about this lipstick. The color goes on smoothly, and the texture is breathtaking. The packaging is nice, it lasts all night, and is completely worth the price.
Katie M.
Essex Junction, VT
I LOVE my MAC lipstick. It has amazing pigment and stay power that goes on so easily. I feel so powerful wearing my lipstick. I would buy more of this product if they cost was lower, but right now I can only afford the one.
Viviane I.
Fort Worth, TX
Beautiful lipstick, highly pigmented that stays on all day/night. It's high quality promotes hydrated, voluptuous lips and leaves us with the sexy look we all love!
Katelin D.
Arlington, TX
The color was absolutely awful when I applied it on. I really like the texture as I put it on, but once it was on my lips were dry and began to crack.
Ella C.
This is a beautiful color! It stays on for hours and looks amazingūüėć I've used it to go out at night and day. It dries on so beautifully, I am obsessed!
Michele B.
Royal Oak, MI
A classic red with great wearability. Long lasting, and retains true color through the day. A great basic red. Texture is smooth, without being heavy.
Nany D.
Os batons da Mac e simplismentes os maiores!! Deixa a mulher mais poderosa e segura...o batom da Mac e perfeito....todos os produtos sao excelentes...
Julia M.
rua itacu√£ 16
Nossa que batom lindo queria um pra testar. Pode me enviar o batom por favor quando chegar eu faço um vídeo no meu canal no YouTube: Julia Martins
H.A.beauty1 H.
Would this lipstick look good on medium skin tone ???