BY MAC COSMETICS

Strike an heir of sophistication this season with a collection of royally rich colors that exude an aristocratic allure. The Lipstick stands out with color plus texture with the same formula that made MAC famous. Color(s): no faux pas, rebel, salon rouge, sparks of romance, tribalist. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Heirloom Mix' Lipstick (Limited Edition). Style Number: 899650. see more...

Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
I just love Mac and their lipsticks! Their lipsticks are always easy to apply. Plus, you don't have to constantly apply layer after layer to get the color to stand out. Mac lipsticks are strong in color and they have really beautiful colors as well! I highly recommend!
Michelle W.
Raleigh, NC
This lipstick has my lips feeling so smooth. It stays on fairly long for a non liquid lipstick. A downside of this lipstick would be the price. It's very rare I will buy more just because I feel I can get multiple shades for the same price in cheaper brands.
Jacqueline D.
Hamilton , NJ
Love this color, I usually put a little bit of chapstick on before putting on the lipstick to prevent my lips from drying out. It last a long time and I get tons of compliments.
Ashlyn M.
Gainesville, FL
Love these lipsticks. Don't love the brand. MAC tests on animals,l and has very rude customer service. I'm afraid the last of modularity within this company severs my liking of the lipstick
Katie M.
Essex Junction, VT
I LOVE my MAC lipstick. It has amazing pigment and stay power that goes on so easily. I feel so powerful wearing my lipstick. I would buy more of this product if they cost was lower, but right now I can only afford the one.
Viviane I.
Fort Worth, TX
Beautiful lipstick, highly pigmented that stays on all day/night. It's high quality promotes hydrated, voluptuous lips and leaves us with the sexy look we all love!
Ella C.
This is a beautiful color! It stays on for hours and looks amazingūüėć I've used it to go out at night and day. It dries on so beautifully, I am obsessed!
Nany D.
Os batons da Mac e simplismentes os maiores!! Deixa a mulher mais poderosa e segura...o batom da Mac e perfeito....todos os produtos sao excelentes...
Katelin D.
Arlington, TX
The color was absolutely awful when I applied it on. I really like the texture as I put it on, but once it was on my lips were dry and began to crack.
Michele B.
Royal Oak, MI
A classic red with great wearability. Long lasting, and retains true color through the day. A great basic red. Texture is smooth, without being heavy.
Julia M.
rua itacu√£ 16
Nossa que batom lindo queria um pra testar. Pode me enviar o batom por favor quando chegar eu faço um vídeo no meu canal no YouTube: Julia Martins
H.A.beauty1 H.
Would this lipstick look good on medium skin tone ???