BY MAC COSMETICS

Strike an heir of sophistication this season with a collection of royally rich colors that exude an aristocratic allure. The Lipstick stands out with color plus texture with the same formula that made MAC famous. Color(s): no faux pas, rebel, salon rouge, sparks of romance, tribalist. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Heirloom Mix' Lipstick (Limited Edition). Style Number: 899650. see more...

Bri L.
Millington, TN
I love my mac lipstick in chili. Not the best long wear but it stays smooth for as long as it's on. It's kind of expensive ($16) but I like it. I don't think I'd ever buy it again though. I have my favorite lipstick and sadly, it's not mac.
Cassandra V.
Camarillo, CA
It was amazing it was very matte on my lips and it was the perfect color. I loved the way it made my teeth look brighter. I loved the way my lips felt. And it stayed on for a really long time, the whole entire time I was using it I didn't have to reapply.
Young S.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the way it slides on your lips it's moisturizing pigment is so good but I feel like after a while I have to reapply since it is what's moisturizing and I will come off but I would love to recommend this to anyone there is so many of the colors You can pick out there's always going to be a color for you
Fatima M.
This lipstick is gorgeous. It has a smooth and silky application and I absolutely love it! The color is also great and would go great with any skin tone. One of my favorites!!
Asia S.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite color of all time. Goes on creamy nice and smooth. Color last long. Perfect to go from day to night do sent run out really fast had my first one for 6 months before I had to buy a new one. Always in stock at macys.
Arpine K.
Molalla
Goes on so smooth! I love it! It's very pigmented in color. I got it from Nordstrom at the mac counter! Plus 15% off! Couldn't get any better than that! I've bought it and I totally recommend it if you're a lover of lipstick!
Emma M.
Nashville
MAC lipstick is most definitely the best on the market. It is my absolute favorite and it's the brand I keep going back to again and again. It's long lasting and has amazing pigmentation. The quality is great and doesn't dry your lips out ever.
Sara H.
I love the colour and the pigment of this lipstick. It does really dry out my lips so I cannot wear it back to back. It goes on very smoothly and for me lasts a long while but I do put a lip pencil under it.
Belle V.
I have nothing but AMAZING things to say about this lipstick. The color goes on smoothly, and the texture is breathtaking. The packaging is nice, it lasts all night, and is completely worth the price.
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
love!!! this product will last you all day without moving. deff not pricey for what you're getting! bought it at the pro mac store. it lasts very long! a little goes a long way!! would recommend highly
Julia M.
rua itacuã 16
Nossa que batom lindo queria um pra testar. Pode me enviar o batom por favor quando chegar eu faço um vídeo no meu canal no YouTube: Julia Martins
H.A.beauty1 H.
Would this lipstick look good on medium skin tone ???