BY MAC COSMETICS

Strike an heir of sophistication this season with a collection of royally rich colors that exude an aristocratic allure. The Lipstick stands out with color plus texture with the same formula that made MAC famous. Color(s): no faux pas, rebel, salon rouge, sparks of romance, tribalist. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Heirloom Mix' Lipstick (Limited Edition). Style Number: 899650. see more...

Jenelle H.
New Waterford, NS
Love my MAC lipsticks! They glide on so smoothly, and offer excellent pigmentation that lasts
Chantal O.
Stans
The product lasts long on my lips but it's not waterproof. I would recommend this product!
Michelle O.
Its a really good lipstick, i enjoy Mac's lipstick the most. it lasts a really long time
Vicky M.
Pointe-claire
I absolutely love this product!! Goes on so nicely and last forever!! I highly recommend
Laura B.
Nuneaton
I love this Mac lipstick. It's perfect! It stays on for so long and looks beautiful on !
Rebekah M.
Skelmersdale , Wn88hx
Red lipstick is always my go to. Very smooth on your lips and doesn't clump.
Faigy K.
Toronto, Ontario
Mac lipstick is my favorite. No Faux Pas is my perfect color @mac #lipstick
Julia M.
rua itacuã 16
Nossa que batom lindo queria um pra testar. Pode me enviar o batom por favor quando chegar eu faço um vídeo no meu canal no YouTube: Julia Martins
H.A.beauty1 H.
Would this lipstick look good on medium skin tone ???