BY MAC COSMETICS

Strike an heir of sophistication this season with a collection of royally rich colors that exude an aristocratic allure. The Lipstick stands out with color plus texture with the same formula that made MAC famous. Color(s): no faux pas, rebel, salon rouge, sparks of romance, tribalist. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Heirloom Mix' Lipstick (Limited Edition). Style Number: 899650. see more...

Taylor G.
Winston salem, NC
This is a pretty red shade, over all the lasting color is not good for my liking but what I do love is the pigment of this shade. If your likening for a prefect shade but don’t want to put the money into something expensive try a dupe before buying the expensive brand
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
I’ve always found Mac way to expensive but can’t help indulging in it! The Brand is so alluring! I picked up salon rouge and must say that there was no looking back. What a lovely shade and the compliments I got after wearing it just made it worth the money!
Joan Season T.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my fave party lipstick!It applies smoothly, doesn't emphasise flaws and lasts for a solid six hours on me, but I did find it to be slightly drying after an hour and a half.
Gris H.
I have the color rebel and I like it a lot. It is so moisturizer and creamy and so long lasting. This is superpigmented. I think that mac has the most pigmented lipstick ever. They are really great and i don't know why, but it seems like my lips looks fuller with this lipstick :)., I like it a lot. The price is great because you go a long way with it. It is so pigmented that you need a little bit and looks great. I highly recommend this.
Alexis B.
Love, love, love! I can not say how great this product is. If you need a good red lipstick go for this one. It has beautiful undertones of blue to give you a dark red. Plus, it also has sparkles in it! The lipstick dries matte and stays on all night. I wore this during prom night and I kept asking "Is my lipstick still there?" All my friends said "yes! Like perfect no smudging." I highly recommend this
Anna P.
Absolutely perfect! I wish I could buy ten. Not flashy, great color. I lent it to a very dark skinned friend and she looked fabulous! Also, when I travel I buy enough colors, combine with any type of skin and I love that that has variety, worth buying
bella g.
Lafayette, IN
Very bold and outgoing! I loved the way this product applied, very smooth and perfect! I absolutely recommend this lip stick! I use it all the time! No smear and not mess! It's perfect for a date or even just for when your at home !
Courtney H.
Super bright, not long lasting, smudges easily, not my favorite lipstick. For a MAC brand cosmetic I expected it to be better quality, but it did not meet my expectations. It is too expensive to not be impressive. I would not recommend this to others.
Arielle G.
Elmont, NY
I love MAC products usually but this one just wasn't for me. I got it at my local Macy's and in store it seemed like the right fit. It however wasn't. It bled a lot and I didnt like the way it settled on my lips. I recommend trying it in store to see how it works for you before buying it.
xiao jian u.
i loved this product! i got this for my bitthday last year. and it's the perfect colour for me to go out or just a vibrant colour that adda to my look. the lipstick stays on pretty well although i have to touch it up 2 times. but it's okay cause i'm in love with the colour.
Julia M.
rua itacuã 16
Nossa que batom lindo queria um pra testar. Pode me enviar o batom por favor quando chegar eu faço um vídeo no meu canal no YouTube: Julia Martins
H.A.beauty1 H.
Would this lipstick look good on medium skin tone ???