BY MAC COSMETICS #62 in Eyeliner

MAC Heirloom Mix Collection Fluidline Eye Liner, Dark Majesty A gel formula that provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on foolproof with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. Long-wearing. Smudge-proof. Lines up in a rich array of colours and finishes. Brush sold separately. Decadently encased in limited-edition refined black packaging collaged with silver sparkles. see more...

• Anyone know if this better than the KatVon D Tattoo eyeliner? The...1 Answers
  • Is mac gel liner good? Mac Perfume MAC Heirloom M... Be the first to answer!
  • wondering if this is waterproof, i usually have good experiences ...1 Answers
Mac Perfume MAC Heirloom Mix Collection Fluidline Eye Liner, Dark Majesty
  • "So in love with this fluidline gel I basically live for it I work with it every single day of my life if I have to say something it's that this is a must have " in 66 reviews
  • "Although I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who is a begginer with liners (or struggles to make symmetrical cat eyes in general), this is my all time favourite pro liner. The feel of dipping in to black ink and applying it so smoothly is highly satisfying (and sexy). This stuff lasts through the day and in to the night through anything!! A note for removing: I would highly suggest using an oil cleanser or coconut oil to remove it gently with warm water. " in 41 reviews
  • "This is my favorite hands down. The color pigmentation is killer and it makes getting that perfect winged look so easy " in 28 reviews
Gissela E.
Laredo, TX
Omgosh. I never knew that I would love and cherish an eyeliner so much. I only use it in special occasions and it’s just my baby. I’ve had it for a year and I just panic when I can’t find it. This eyeliner gel is so perfect because it’s so fluid! It’s so easy to apply and unlike some other ones this one doesn’t get that ugly “see through” look
Sheherazade B.
Brooklyn
If you want your eyeliner to look fierce and on point all the time every time, this is the eyeliner you NEED! I’ve had friends use this for YEARS and I finally gave it a shot. For some reason I wasn’t too happy at the thought of using the brush and having to dip it in the eye liner substance but after some practice it is so worth it.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I love this gel liner. I’ve used this product for years and it never disappoints. Price is reasonable as it can last you for so long! It’s easy to use because it’s so creamy, it’s just glides on. I love that it drys Matte and stays put.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I LOVE THIS EYE LINER! I’ve used alll sorts of eye liner and this one happens to be my favorite! I even love the MAC angle brush gives the perfect cat eye. Super dark black, doesn’t crumble or smudge and lasts all day
mel♡ T.
amazinggg product! absolutely creamy and made it very easy to draw on my eyelids. I found that this eyeliner is not runny like some others I have tried in the past and this eye liner lasts forever!! I have had my eyeliner for about a couple months now and I still have enough product left for several uses. Would definitely buy again and would recommend this to anybody who is looking for a long lasting and good quality eye liner.
Liz g.
Mac has the best good long lasting eyeliner. Good value. It's one of my favorites. This is a must have. I use this often and very satisfied with the results. More like a matte eyeliner and so easy to use and apply.I do recommend this product.
Josie B.
Folsom, CA
Love this gel liner! Easy to use and isn’t to Black that it looks like to much during the day! You can also add more for a night time look! Love this liner and have used it for years
Codi M.
Covington, KY
MAC gel liner is a wonderful eyeliner. It is quick and easy to apply and it does not smudge throughout the day. One container can last almost an entire year. It is a great value. I would definitely purchase again.
Nikki P.
Aliso Viejo
I used to use this all the tok3me in high school. I seemed to be able to spend bigger bucks on makeup back,then. This was great. But it would dry out fast which i dont appreciate since the price point is so much higher. I liked the black because it was very black.
Karina C.
chicago
Brenda T.
San Antonio, TX
I'm looking for a very good gel eyeliner, can someone tell me if this a good to buy?
Susie B.
Trenton, GA
Is this easy to apply? I usually only use liquid eyeliner.
Amayrani L.
Will it last all day?
Alyson G.
Fresno, CA
Is this stuff hard to wash off and does it go on smoothly
Natoya E.
Mission , BC
I've used M.A.C. Fluidline before in BLACKTRACK. But this is a PERFUMED fluid line. how does that work on the eye lids? does this irritate your eyes?