Mac Perfume MAC Fine Point Lip Liner Sharp uploaded by member-017e8Mac Perfume MAC Fine Point Lip Liner Sharp uploaded by Ericka B.Mac Perfume MAC Fine Point Lip Liner Sharp uploaded by Laura F.

BY MAC COSMETICS #40 in Lip Liner

Buy MAC lip liners - MAC Fine Point Lip Liner Sharp. How-to-Use: First, sharpen the lip pencil for optimal use. Close mouth and line around the lips until desired contrast is achieved, follow with complementary lip color. see more...

• I am looking for a good long wear lip liner and the Mac b...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this ?? Let me know how it works for you !1 Answers
  • does this product break easily1 Answers
Mac Perfume MAC Fine Point Lip Liner Sharp
  • "This lip liner is perfection, it's really precise, i`m a repeat user and i love this thing. Is really creamy an pigmented. It totally met my expectations, it's really longlasting, it stays in my lips for hours. I would totally keep buying it!" in 19 reviews
Sadie M.
St. Louis
This liner is amazing! It goes on easy and makes your lipstick last! I use the simple colors for my everyday use and i use some of the more intense colors for going out! I would reccomend fo anyone who wants an afforable, durable, and cute liner!
Skylar M.
Tallahassee, FL
I love love LOVE MAC lip liners. They don’t fray at all at the edges and they stay so well! It’s easy to blend them in, and the application is very precise. I love the pigment of the colors and would absolutely buy this again!
Laura F.
New Albany, IN
Great color options and super precise line!! Love the super bold pigment and the wearability of this product howeverrrrr I do wish we got a little more product for the price point just saying
Olivia H.
Logan, UT
Best high end lip liner on the market. Doesn’t smudge or budge. Amazing color pigmentation. Not drying on the lips. Long lasting. Good for overcoming. Sharpens well. Would buy again!
Heather Pauline k.
denver
MAC lip pencils have such good quality coverage. I purchased three different colors on sale. love MAC lip Pencils. Work great super smooth and last a long time! Great color for everyone!
Desiree T.
Starks, ME
MAC lip liners are bomb. The formula in this liner is the bees knees and I feel like I never want to buy any other liner. I get mine online most times because I live in a rural area and I can almost always get a discount or free shipping through Ulta or MAC! You should definitely try this lip liner, you won’t regret it !
Megan D.
Nashville
Overall, these aren't exactly my favorite liners and I would rather that Mac put out most of these colors in their usual style. Having stated my disclaimer, I'll explain why, and also what I do like about these.

The pigment is soft enough that it doesn't pull and tear lip tissue, which is great. It is a mechanical pencil so no need to sharpen, it just rolls up...also good.

What I don't like is that the lead itself is SO thin! If you want to layer the whole lip, it could take awhile. I find that to be an annoyance in applying lip liner, so I don't use these much.

However, the red color, Sharp...you just can't beat it! Red pigments tend to run and bleed in lipsticks and glosses because they are softer. This red pencil is EXCELLENT in a careful application which helps you control where the red lippie falls. It prevents red stain goof up and for that, the Sharp pencil is absolutely awesome.
Amanda W.
I love MAC lip liner! I use it whenever I go out. I have really small and thin lips so I use the lip liner to make my lips look plumper and more full. Like most MAC items, the product is a little pricey but you get what you pay for. Anyone who tries this will not be disappointed
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
I love this amazing Mac Perfume Mac Fine Point Lip Liner Sharp! It helps me create a perfect sexy lip shape! Highly recommend it. Long lasting and work the value and price for this quality. I own so many mac lip pencils and love them all so much!!
Kayleigh c.
wilmington
I absolutely love this lip pencil I use it everyday and it is so good for over lining your lips. It is so smooth, velvety and easy to use. It blends good with a lip shade lighter to make your lips look better and it even looks good with dark Shades to
Davanya M.
I am looking for a good long wear lip liner and the Mac brand has really good quality products. However, my lips tend to dry really fast. Would this lip liner work perfectly as a matte lipstick without my lips chapping?
Mia J.
How long do these last? Do they last all day? Do you recommend?
julia c.
Shaker Hts, OH
does this product break easily
Stephanie R.
Has anyone tried this ?? Let me know how it works for you !