BY MAC COSMETICS

A slim, glossy black round compact featuring two mirrors. One side a x2 magnification for close-ups, the other provides a standard true-to-life image. Flexible in use: props up, lies flat. Pops easily into kit, bag or pocket. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Duo Image' Compact Mirror. Style Number: 382261. see more...

Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Lynn, MA
This mirror is super convenient and easy to use. You can throw it in any bag on the go. Little expensive for my taste but worth it if your going to use it all the time.
Iris R.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this mirror from Mac is the perfect size and the perfect weight for on the go. I take it everywhere with me
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Belleville , MI
This is a wonderful on the go compact! I would highly recommend it if you don't have one in your bag already!
Britney P.
Britney P.
Kermit, WV
It's a mirror!!! You just see your reflections No I will be stopping and I don't 6th No I 6th 6th 6.😂😂😂😂😂
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
This compact mirror is so useful .. .. it's also a perfect size for a small bag or clutch which is awesome
Hailey C.
Hailey C.
I use this mirror to put into my purse. It's small and perfect to check out my makeup through the day
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
This is the perfect mirror to place in your purse. I love how easy it is to carry. Great product
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Frazeysburg, OH
I use this where ever I go! I love this mirror! It's very good value but slightly pricey.
Summer C.
Summer C.
Cambridge, MD
Nothing like a simple little compact. l use this to check myself everyday. Goos price and lasts a long time.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
San Bernardino
I keep this mirror with me everywhere I go!! I keep it in my purse it's very cute love it