BY MAC COSMETICS

A slim, glossy black round compact featuring two mirrors. One side a x2 magnification for close-ups, the other provides a standard true-to-life image. Flexible in use: props up, lies flat. Pops easily into kit, bag or pocket. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC 'Duo Image' Compact Mirror. Style Number: 382261. see more...

Quaa R.
Philadelphia
I never used this mirror before but I always see youtubers use it in their makeup tutorials, I'll love to try it out it seem very good and helpful
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this mirror from Mac is the perfect size and the perfect weight for on the go. I take it everywhere with me
Kristine S.
Belleville , MI
This is a wonderful on the go compact! I would highly recommend it if you don't have one in your bag already!
Summer C.
Cambridge, MD
Nothing like a simple little compact. l use this to check myself everyday. Goos price and lasts a long time.
Kylie F.
Camano Island, WA
I admit it is a standard mirror, but it a very compact and to carry around mirror, I do love it very much:)
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
This compact mirror is so useful .. .. it's also a perfect size for a small bag or clutch which is awesome
Britney P.
Kermit, WV
It's a mirror!!! You just see your reflections No I will be stopping and I don't 6th No I 6th 6th 6.😂😂😂😂😂
Hailey C.
I use this mirror to put into my purse. It's small and perfect to check out my makeup through the day
Priscilla B.
This is the perfect mirror to place in your purse. I love how easy it is to carry. Great product
Jessica O.
San Bernardino
I keep this mirror with me everywhere I go!! I keep it in my purse it's very cute love it