BY MAC COSMETICS

A set of two sleek rectangular, resealable bags to conveniently carry brushes, makeup and other essentials. The clear plastic of the pouch allows for easy product identification. Small: 9.5 x 3.11 see more...

Janicia M.
Duluth
The reason why I give this product to is because a good chunk of the time it was expensive now I'm I bought it at the mall is my first time buying it but it was very expensive how they charged me $30 $40 for a bag no I would not buy it again because I wouldn't waste $40 I think I was again on a tiny bag and I'm not even going to get to use the proper use the product fully because I only have nothing it wasn't useful it's just no need to be that expensive
Daniela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a cluttered handbag and I'm so glad I purchased these! The long rectangular one I use for brushes, liners, brow pencil, primer stick etc. The larger one I use for eyeshadows, a sharpener, mirror, eye cream. I love that I can quickly grab what ever cosmetics I need on the go--before it took forever to find my makeup in my messy handbag!
Brittany S.
Evansville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is literally just a bag but double the price you can get the same thing at any other store but it doesn't say MAC on it and it does the same thing. Not worth the price.
Darshelle H.
Southfield, MI
  This is absolutely perfect! It is very convenient and you can travel with it. It is very very effective and helps you keep your bathroom mess free. It comes with two bags one smaller than the other for your angle brushes, concealer brushes, even beauty blenders. It then has a larger bag for your bigger products. I would definitely recommend this and purchase it again.
Myleena J.
Champaign, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for storing extra products and rollerball perfumes in my purse. Easy to see products and keeps them secure and out the ways I would get this product again if mine happens to give out on me. It is a pit pricey considering you could get something similar at another store. I would recommend
Tamara W.
San Jose
Beauty Junkie Expert
This awful bag broke after my first use. I had barely filled it with no bulges and it completely ripped apart after simply taking it out of my purse and getting caught a zipper. It looked nice but was very cheaply made. It was even more obnoxious to have to take all the products out of my purse.
Megan B.
Valparaiso , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mac is expensive but always worth the price! This product is easy to receive through their online store compared to Macy's. The package was perfect and also my first time using it. It did the job for a wedding and baby shower. I would definitely recommend to others with oil skin problems
Kyla R.
Absolutely love MAC products. I am very particular with what I put on my face so anything MAC is a favorite of mine. This bag set is awesome because it is a great size with many good goodies inside! I love using products that are convenient and trustworthy, and this is definitely one!
Kristyn J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't quite like this product a lot I thought it worked perfectly and it was just so amazing it's very gentle very not out there the packaging is pretty nice I mean it I really didn't meet my expectations there is a little bit of room for an improvement though I'm in there always is
natalie n.
Plano
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bag I use it to store my makeup and it makes a great way to store many other things, when traveling I am very Happy that I bought this bag and even have Gaven some to my friends as gifts! They also love them I will definitely buy again,they are amazing at their job