BY MAC COSMETICS

A set of two sleek rectangular, resealable bags to conveniently carry brushes, makeup and other essentials. The clear plastic of the pouch allows for easy product identification. Small: 9.5 x 3.11 see more...

Janicia M.
Janicia M.
Duluth
The reason why I give this product to is because a good chunk of the time it was expensive now I'm I bought it at the mall is my first time buying it but it was very expensive how they charged me $30 $40 for a bag no I would not buy it again because I wouldn't waste $40 I think I was again on a tiny bag and I'm not even going to get to use the proper use the product fully because I only have nothing it wasn't useful it's just no need to be that expensive
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
I have a cluttered handbag and I'm so glad I purchased these! The long rectangular one I use for brushes, liners, brow pencil, primer stick etc. The larger one I use for eyeshadows, a sharpener, mirror, eye cream. I love that I can quickly grab what ever cosmetics I need on the go--before it took forever to find my makeup in my messy handbag!
Divine G.
Divine G.
Dumfries, VA
Can I say about this perfume is perfume smells magnificent Mac has been doing any credible job I just want to tell them that they should keep up the good work because I keep buying the products and every time I buy the product I'm always amazed at the foundation are you for my client and it's very well
Tamara W.
Tamara W.
San Jose
This awful bag broke after my first use. I had barely filled it with no bulges and it completely ripped apart after simply taking it out of my purse and getting caught a zipper. It looked nice but was very cheaply made. It was even more obnoxious to have to take all the products out of my purse.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Valparaiso, IN
Mac is expensive but always worth the price! This product is easy to receive through their online store compared to Macy's. The package was perfect and also my first time using it. It did the job for a wedding and baby shower. I would definitely recommend to others with oil skin problems
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
Absolutely love MAC products. I am very particular with what I put on my face so anything MAC is a favorite of mine. This bag set is awesome because it is a great size with many good goodies inside! I love using products that are convenient and trustworthy, and this is definitely one!
Theodora a.
Theodora a.
blandensburg
i gave this a 4 star because it works and it has a nice packaging which is so cute , i would bought it because of the packaging , i meet my expectation even though people say that its not really good , and it was my first time using this . I think there is room for improvement
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Bowie
This I really never have use but I would like to know what it do and what it is too but my friend have told me about this and she told me that her mom give it to her she said she bought it at mac and she loves it she said that she would recommend to other because it wonderful
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
I love this product because it's so useful for me. It has a lot of effectiveness for me by the boosts the products gave me. His is definitely gentle product. I purchased this from the original mac store. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Saundra L.
Saundra L.
Hillsdale, MI
Cute bag set! It it worked great for my daughter's field trip at school and held everything she needed. I don't necessarily think it is a great value or any huge difference from other makeup bags but if you have a M.A.C fan like I do then they will really love it LOL ours was a gift for her <3