Add a Photo

By MAC COSMETICS
A set of two sleek rectangular, resealable bags to conveniently carry brushes, makeup and other essentials. The clear plastic of the pouch allows for easy product identification. Small: 9.5 x 3.11
Megan B.
Megan B.
June 22, 2017, 4:41 a.m.
Review for: MAC Clear Bag Set
Mac is expensive but always worth the price! This product is easy to receive through their online store compared to Macy's. The package was perfect and also my first time using it. It did the job for a wedding and baby shower. I would definitely recommend to others with oil skin problems
Kyla R.
Kyla R.
June 19, 2017, 8:09 p.m.
Review for: MAC Clear Bag Set
Absolutely love MAC products. I am very particular with what I put on my face so anything MAC is a favorite of mine. This bag set is awesome because it is a great size with many good goodies inside! I love using products that are convenient and trustworthy, and this is definitely one!
Juliana A.
Juliana A.
June 24, 2017, 1:08 a.m.
Review for: MAC Clear Bag Set
I love this product because it's so useful for me. It has a lot of effectiveness for me by the boosts the products gave me. His is definitely gentle product. I purchased this from the original mac store. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Valrico, FL
June 26, 2017, 11:54 a.m.
Review for: MAC Clear Bag Set
excellent bag just right for the important face products I need. Loved it only for my must have face products to maintain my clear and healthy skin perfect. I love carrying my facial cleansing wipes, and small sample size face mask and make up remover, and toners, including facial moisturizers
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
June 24, 2017, 3:28 a.m.
Review for: MAC Clear Bag Set
Ghxhxmxg she was just texted me to call her back and she saw me thinking you were going on the a woman who I saw was a in woman and I was just texted my dad and texted my momma and dad dad I was just saying I was just a woman and
Rose P.
Rose P.
June 25, 2017, 11:10 p.m.
Review for: MAC Clear Bag Set
This bag was given to me as a present for Christmas or a previous holiday. I love anything Mac so I really have nothing bad to say about this. It is basically what it says it is. Holds a good bit of makeup items (I know. Not it's use) so all and all a decent product.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Huntington park
June 25, 2017, 10:28 p.m.
Review for: MAC Clear Bag Set
I don't like this clear bag at all. It's had ripped on me this pag is not effective that is reslly disappointing but when i got it it was really nice packaged that was my first time and I didn't like it I won't be buying this ever again I could you that money on something else
Emily G.
Emily G.
Northbrook, IL
June 26, 2017, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: MAC Clear Bag Set
I liked this bag set a lot because it was big enough to hold the perfume and it was made out of a nice material that had a nice texture to it. The smell of the perfumes was very good. The perfumed had floral and sweet notes to it so it is good to wear almost everyday.
Maria E.
Maria E.
June 21, 2017, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: MAC Clear Bag Set
Use this bag for all my goodies perfume and makeup including. Wish the bag was a little bigger only because I have a lot of perfumes. Will purchase again
Harmonie B.
Harmonie B.
Atlanta
June 25, 2017, 1:24 p.m.
Review for: MAC Clear Bag Set
I like the bag set because you can put your makeup inside of it . It's like a glossy texture on the bag . Which means it will be easy to wipe off