Mac Perfume MAC Blot Film uploaded by Kastely S.

BY MAC COSMETICS

This handy carry blot leaves skin oil-free, mega-matte. Won't remove or alter makeup. Ideal for artists, girls-on-the-go, and men who don't like to shine! Super-sized-and the only blot couture fashioned out of special patented material. Stylishly and compactly packaged. Brand: M.A.C. Style Name: MAC Blot Film. Style Number: 181277. Available In Stores. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Andreia F.
Sales
Blot filme é um produto excelente controle de óleo para homens e mulheres. Não aplica nenhum produto e não perturbará nenhuma composição. Ele simplesmente precisa ser pressionado suavemente sobre a pele e ele irá absorver qualquer umidade ou óleo! Este é um ir em meu kit profissional para a composição da beleza, a composição do evento, eo grooming dos homens.
Issy C.
I always face the problem that my skin starts off looking great and then throughout the day it gets increasingly oily - and no one likes the shiny look! I find these sheets really help draw the oil out of my skin and help to mattify again and have a fairly long lasting effect. They also do not lift off any of my makeup which I also love!
Barbara E.
these work well but they really are expensive for what they are. And I always manage to get more than one out of the packet at a time accidentally.
I have never tried other blotting paper before so I couldn't say if these ones are a lot better than cheaper products.
I do love seeing how much oil comes of your face though
Mary R.
The blotting papers work well and remove extra oil from your face. I use it on special occasions like weddings or events - when I have a full face of makeup usually. The blotting papers are effective without smudging or lifting my makeup off. Compact case is easy to carry and slip into a handbag or clutch!
Vivian S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente!! Para el brillo de la cara antes del maquillaje, mi cara es muy grasosa y me ha ayudado bastante a mantenerla muy bien. Muy buenos!
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
I want to try this product I have been told it smells delicious so I have the curiosity to want to try it so I can give a very good rating
Fernanda v.
São Paulo
Eu recebi algum tempo o perfume e uso várias vezes porque ele é muito bom a fragrância dele e ótima eu 100% recomendo
Gineska H.
No he probado mucho los productos Mac, ahora si tengo uno pero es una pintura labial así que no puedo opinar mas
Diankeng D.
OMG! This is one of the best products of Mac! Mac have a incredible products! Really! I love it!